𝟒

Namjoon spends his time staring out the windows because of Mark. Namjoon also did not expect that he would waste time reviewing his lessons in class by staring out the window just to see Mark playing football.

He just knew that Mark was a football athlete in their school after his best friend Jinyeong told him.

" You do not want to go home or do you want to sleep here? " His best friend Jinyeong said as he chuckled

Namjoon just smiled at his best friend and walked out of his school building and walked towards Mark sitting on his motorcycle. He's so handsome and that's all that Namjoon can think of when he sees Mark.

" Wear this helmet first " Mark had just wanted to put on a helmet for Namjoon but the car horn sound had bothered him

Namjoon sees a luxury black car that stop infront of him and Mark and the car seems familiar to him. Is the car belonging to the Jeon family? What does his step brother do here?

" Let's go home " Jimin and Seokjin pull Namjoon's hand roughly and Namjoon's hands start to hurt and Mark can also see that Namjoon uncomfortable with them.

" I'm sorry but Namjoon is supposed to go with me and you should not force him to go with you guys if he doesn't want to go with you " Mark said as he looked at Namjoon teary eyes

They ignored what Mark said and told Namjoon to get into the car. Mark pulled Namjoon's hand so Namjoon was close to him but when Jungkook pulled Namjoon's hair he made Mark angry and Mark with his instincts punched Jungkook on his pretty face twice. Namjoon was surprised by what had happened but he ran towards Mark and hiding behind him

" You're brave enough to die early here " Yoongi said and leaned on their luxury car. Yoongi looks really excited to see all this and he makes Namjoon want to punch him too on his face.

" I-will go with you guys but please s-stop.. " Namjoon said as he stepped forward slowly.

" Would not it be nice if you did this from the beginning? " Hoseok said as he pulled Namjoon's hair and told him to get into the car.

" Good boy " Yoongi patted Mark head as he laughing.

-