24 [ last episode ]

They all ran after Namjoon and stopped at the door of his room when they heard him crying loudly.They just want to please Namjoon and they don't know how because they don't know how to feel happy when they meet their loved ones.

Taehyung knocked on Namjoon's door slowly and told Jungkook to run downstairs to get a duplicate key. They didn't want anything bad to happen to Namjoon because he was suffering enough now.

When Jungkook returns with a duplicate key, they open the door to Namjoon's room slowly and are shocked to find Namjoon lying on his bed looking helpless. Seokjin was the first to approach Namjoon and then check on Namjoon's situation.

'' We have to take him to the hospital now, I can't feel his pulse '' Hoseok lifted Namjoon from the bed and they all ran to their luxury car. 

They arrived at the hospital and told the doctor to immediately check Namjoon's condition. 

Now they are outside the operating room waiting for the results of a specialist doctor who is treating Namjoon right now. Jungkook and Taehyung were crying and Seokjin couldn't sit still when he found out that Namjoon was very ill.

They had been there for almost an hour and no doctor had left the operating room. Is Namjoon's situation worse than expected?

'' Are you a family member to Mr. Kim? '' A doctor who had just left the operating room said 

They all lower their heads at the same time and they immediately feel anxious. 

'' Mr. Kim is still in a coma and we are barely able to save him. Later we will move him to the ward but don't give up. Keep talking to him , give him a reason to stay alive '' The doctor said and walked away from them 

They are now in Namjoon ward. Doctors told them that Namjoon had taken excessive amounts of sleeping pills and that he had also been injuring himself by stabbing a glass in his stomach.  They were shocked at what the doctor told them because they didn't believe Namjoon would do that

'' The first time I saw your face smiling, it was like something was controlling me. At first I didn't mind but when I found out that feeling came from you. It made us want to protect you, but we just kept going and hurting you without even realizing it. I'm sorry Namjoon. We just want to do our best but everything we do will be like a piece of paper. Waiting for use and removal. Please  don't leave us feeling guilty. I'm sure you want to play with Jungkook and Taehyung again. Cooking and laughing together with Seokjin and Hoseok hyung. Hug Yoongi hyung and dance under the bright moonlight with me.. Namjoon-ah " 

A loud noise came from the machine next to Namjoon and Jimin could see the doctors and nurses rushing into Namjoon's ward. Everyone is in turmoil, Seokjin and Yoongi scream, Jungkook closes his eyes, Taehyung runs out of the ward and Hoseok chases after him. Everything is like a nightmare. 

Jimin wants to wake up from this nightmare but no matter how many times he tries to wake up, he fails because he can see the doctor pulling the blanket that Namjoon used on his pale face.

'' I'm sorry '' 

Namjoon takes revenge by leaving them feeling guilty.

- THE END -