𝟏𝟕

Before Namjoon and his new daddy went home, they bought a cake to celebrate this happy day together and when they bought everything they needed, they went home with a smile.

" We're here but daddy go out first and you'll show up after mommy comes here okay? " Namjoon nodded and gave Johnny the sweetest smile.

Johhny closed the car door slowly and took the things they bought at the supermarket from the and put it in the refrigerator. His husband will definitely love him when he knows that they will have a new family member soon.

" Why are you buying too much stuff? Will we celebrate someone's birthday? " His husband Mark said and hugged him from behind

" Oh! I forgot to bring the milk from the front seat, can you help me? " Johnny said and kissed his husband forehead softly.

Mark took his sweater on the couch and walked out towards the their car.

" Surprise! " Namjoon yelled happily as he hugged his new mommy.

Is this just a joke? Mark did not trust all of this so he picked up Namjoon and brought him into the house. He called his husband and when his husband told him that Namjoon is their new baby, he was very happy and hugged the little one.

" What do you want to do first with our new baby babe? " Johnny said as he hugged his husband from behind.

Mark smiled and walked into the kitchen to take a glass of his favorite banana milk and gave it to the little. He was pensive to see Namjoon drinking his favorite banana milk happily.

" done! sleepy mommy.. " The little yawned as his mommy lifted him up straight to the nursing room.

His mommy changed his diapers and kissed his tummy making him giggles. This is all of the little needs. New family. New toys and new caregiver.