𝟐𝟐

After Namjoon finished crying, Jimin took him out of the guest room and walked into the living room.  It was dinner and Namjoon was asleep so he laid him on the sofa because he didn't want to disturb his sleep.

Jimin covered him with a comfortable blanket and walked to the backyard.

“What have I actually done?  Jimin said to himself and punched the wall next to him until his hand was bleeding badly

Jimin couldn't feel the pain because he was thinking too much about Namjoon.  Namjoon's sad face when he's mad at him made him feel guilty. He wants to hug Namjoon and tell him that everything will be fine but he can't because he knew it's wouldn’t

He knows Namjoon is sad. He knew Namjoon would feel sad if they made the same mistake. He didn't know what to do because he was confused with everything.

Jimin pulled his hair with his bloody hands as hard as he could. He screamed at himself with the moon in front of him.  Watching him suffer.

“ Please stop.  I don't want to see you like this, please don't hurt yourself ” Jimin stopped pulling his hair when he noticed Namjoon's presence in front of him.

The little boy was crying while hugging Taehyung's doll. His face looked so pale and it made Jimin worry.

“ Namjoon-ah?  Baby? ” The little ran towards Jimin and hugged him tightly.  So is Jimin

“ I want to live with you all.  Please don't hurt yourself! ” Namjoon said and cried.  Jimin just smiled and kissed Namjoon's forehead gently.

For the first time Jimin felt how special he was to Namjoon. He couldn't explain the feeling but he could only hug Namjoon tightly and kiss him. When Namjoon was done crying, Jimin lifted the little crying boy inside to warm them up from the cold weather.

That night Namjoon only clings to Jimin because he fears that Jimin will hurt himself again.

“ Good night.”

“ Good night. I'll be seeing you. ” Jimin said and turned off the light so the little boy could sleep comfortably and kiss his forehead softly.

That night they both slept soundly and were unaware of the presence of others who had seen what had happened.