𝟏𝟐

𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆
_

Seokjin hid Namjoon in the closet and told Namjoon to shut up and not to make noise. He did not want to lose Namjoon for a second time so it was just the plan he could think of

" Long time no see Hyung " Sehun said as he hugged Yoongi who seemed to want to throw up now

" What are you doing here Sehun? You know that you are not welcome here " Yoongi said

" Why do you all look like hiding something? Are you hiding something from me? " Sehun laughed at their expression all then threw his luggage onto the floor

They all know that Sehun wants to spend the night in their home probably because he has a family problem or is being chased by someone. But in many days why today he wants to spend the night here?

" You need to go back to your house Sehun-hyung, we need to go somewhere later and you can not be here " Jungkook said bravely.

Sehun just laughed and knocked on Jungkook's head firmly. Everyone knows if they hurt Sehun they will have a big problem. But who's cares about that now?

Seokjin and Hoseok forgot to change Namjoon diapers and they would have a bigger problem if Namjoon cried. Namjoon is a very spoiled baby so he really needs a lot of attention and affection. They love Namjoon so much until they are willing to do anything for not losing Namjoon for the second time.

" I heard that you're doing a a babysitting job now? Are the rumors I heard right?" Taehyung tries to resist himself from punching the innocent Sehun face by standing there without saying anything.

" Poor things after Mr Kim died, he left all his property to a kid he did not know and that's is his adopted son. Kim Namjoon but i wonder where is him now? " Everyone stopped breathing when Sehun called Namjoon's name. They all did not expect that Sehun knew a lot about Namjoon

-

After almost like an hour, they can finally breathe when Sehun decides to return to his home after getting a phone call from his father. If they knew that Sehun was afraid of his father, and after this incident they really should call his father from the beginning.

" Hyung go get Namjoon and i will prepare his milk " Taehyung said as he walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi and Hoseok walk to the basements room and look for Namjoon everywhere but where is he? Seokjin said he hid Namjoon in a wooden closet but there was no Namjoon there.

" Dada me new friends! " Yoongi and Hoseok were surprised to see Kai holding Namjoon's hand while looking at them.

" So is this your new pet Hyung? "