𝟏𝟗

❝ 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞

Namjoon looks at Taehyung and runs fast towards his daddy and mommy. He cried loudly on Johhny's shoulder for fear of Taehyung's sudden appearance.

" T-Tell him to go far away! " Namjoon whimpered on Johhny's shoulder

" What exactly do you want from our baby? Is it not enough that you scared him and now you're making our little baby cry? What kind of person are you! " Mark yells at Taehyung and tells him to leave but the younger still doesn't move from where he is.

They did not intend to leave Namjoon alone at the orphanage because they feared Namjoon's safety nor do they expect anyone to take their baby.

It was true that they were expecting this because after they sent Namjoon to the orphanage, they could see their house burning in front of their own eyes but fortunately they were rich. They already have bought another larger mansion before, but it felt very lonely and empty without their baby. Jungkook started locking himself in his room and they were afraid that Jungkook would do something he shouldn't do.

Jimin was injured several days ago due to a gunshot wound to the chest and is now in a coma. Meanwhile Yoongi are in Daegu right now to send the packages that Hoseok should send but because Hoseok needs to take care of Jimin he can't go.

What about Seokjin? He had proposed to send his baby to the orphanage but now he feels regret over the decision he made. He starts to confine himself like Jungkook and only comes out when he has to cook dinner and breakfast for others without talking to them. He misses his baby and every night he embraces the little blanket he saved on the night of the fire.

And now Taehyung is standing in front of Namjoon and his new daddy trying to persuade Namjoon to come back to them. He couldn't stop himself from seeing other members of this gang split up. He just wants to make up for the wrong that they has done to the little and apologize sincerely.

" Please, I just want to talk to him instead of hurting him okay? Namjoon-ah? Jiminie is now injured from being shot by someone in his left chest and he needs you by his side now. So did Jungkook and Seokjin. Can you forgive us? " Taehyung said

Namjoon lifted his head from Johhny's broad shoulder and whispered something in Mark's ear.

" He says he'll come with you just to see Jiminie " Mark said and Taehyung ran towards Namjoon and hugged him.

" Honey, you can call me if you want to go home okay? and daddy will pick you up soon! " Mark said and kissed his baby forehead

Taehyung shows Namjoon where he parked the car and drove away from the beautiful park leaving Johhny and Mark alone with Namjoon ice cream untouched.

" I haven't eaten my ice cream yet. I hope this time I make the right decision by following you back to your mansion but bigger "