𝟐𝟎

When the two of them arrive, Namjoon runs into the house looking for Jimin. Jimin was sleeping in his bed comfortably without any interruption. Namjoon feels sorry for Jimin but he can't forget what he and others have done to him.

" You don't want to say anything to me? " Jimin said and smiled at Namjoon who was standing in front of him

" You can still smile after what you've done to me? but it's okay because want to go home now because i see you're in good shape now " Namjoon said and walked out of Jimin's room and headed to his old room

His room still looks the same as before. Nothing changed except a pile of letters scattered over his desk. Namjoon walked towards his desk and opened the letter one by one. The letter expresses only the feelings of someone who really misses him. The person who wrote all these letters looked very sad for not being able to hug him and kiss him just as he had done before.

' I miss you and hope to see you again. Seeing your happy face with your New family makes me suffer and sad for no reason. You seem very happy with them but is it wrong for me to take you away from them? '

Namjoon keeps the letter in his pocket and prepares to get out of his room but when he sees Seokjin and Yoongi standing in front of the door, he starts to panic. He didn't know what to say to the two as things started to get tense as Yoongi slowly approached him and was followed by Seokjin from behind.

" Is that you? Is that you Namjoon-ah? " Yoongi said he ran and hugged Namjoon when he nodded

" Did you all lose your memory or did you all go crazy after I got kicked out of this house? " Namjoon said but after that all he saw was darkness

He tried to scream for help but what came out was just a word he didn't understand. He tried to reach something and moved his foot but everything felt so weak like a jelly.

Is he paralyzed or is Yoongi doing something bad to him?

" Good night dear, you'll be fine here. You're back on our lap " That's Yoongi. Was he kidnapped again?