14.

Jackson felt his bones crush as the tall guy talked to some short haired girl infront of him.

"Dude your crushing MY BONES!!! STOP FLIRTING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND LET GO" Jackson shouted making Taehyung turn around with a small plesant chuckle.

"Hahaha I like this guy" he stated as he let go of the others arm but only to suddenly notice Jimin sending glares towards him.

"IM NOT A GI...."

"Can you shut up? Im trying to have fun here" Jungkook muttered as he took a couple long steps towards them with a slight glare.

Jimin's eyes turning slightly before forming a frown as he instantly looked back at Taehyung, tangling his fingers into the others shirt "lets go home y...you can stay over" he mumbled not feeling like walking alone, afterall it had gone 5 by now.

But like allways, that idiot didnt take it the way it was meant.

"ooooohh chimmy~ so bold" Taehyung sang teasingly but only recieving a smak on the head in return.

The taller chuckled as he looked over at Jungkook before freezing all ofa  sudden"i recognise you..... YOUR THE LEADER OF THE NIGHT gang!!!" Taehyung shouted as he anime style pointed at Jungkook making him burst in laughter.
The night gang use to be their fellow rivals in the nicest way possible, but Jimin didnt recognize the anoying raven haired guy.

"Yeah thats me kid" Jungkook huffed still glancing over at Jimin who was looking away, planning his getaway plan.

There was a increasing silence as Taehyung followed Jungkooks gase before letting out a sigh "Jimin if your that desperate then come to mi.." Taehyung was about to finish speeking when he saw a shoe shooting towards him right before colliding with his head.

Jimin rolled his eyes and started heading towards his house "chimmy why sooo uptight !!" Taehyung chuckled nervously knowing he was going to be dead the next time he sees him.
And yet a chucke escaped his lips as he noticed the shoe laying beside his feet "HEY YOUR SHOE!" he shouted only to see Jimin wave his hand in the distance.

The taller scoffed while he tured to face Jungkook "You see what i have to deal wi....NO NOT YOU TOO!" Taehyung gasped as he saw Jungkook off in the distance with Jimins shoe.

"What the hell is wrong with you all" he whined before glancing to the side, only to see Jackson rubbing his hand.

"Well i guess its just you and me.."

"Oh ....its getting late i have to go" Jackson stated robotically before disappearing in a flash.

"Ahh well me, myself and i it is"

~hmm poor taetae😂 im sorry