15.

Taehyung fell back as a sudden buff of air excaped his lips.

Only for a smile to soon form as he looked up from his feet.
"Guess i dont have a choice" he chuckled as he walked straight towards him before wraping his arm around the others neck.

"Hmm you invited Jimin but not me?"

"ohh are the stables not good enaugh for you?" Taehyung chuckled as he closed his eyes with a humm "lets go Hobie"

-Jimins pov-
° • ○ • ° • • ° • • ° • ○ • °
● ●

I walked straight not looking back.

Maybe i should have walked back for that damn shoe, after all by now my foot is all cut up by all the pieces of glass that lingered around the ground.

I sighed as I slowly walked towards a little playground; sitting down for a bit was aa good idea so i desided to settle doen on a swing before lifting my foot only to see little dribbles of red liquid flowing down my foot.

"Damn you Taehyung, if you didnt act so dumb this wouldn't of happened" I sighed as i swayed lightly, picking out a shard of glass that impaled itself through my skin while cloasing my eyes shut.

But the moment i opened my slightly teary eyes i noticed a pair of shoes standing infront of me.

My eyes slowly traveling up from the ground making me see a fearly familiar face, but as soon as realised who it was i was down on the ground.

"Anoying"

-3rd pov-

° • ○ • ° • • ° • • ° • ○ • °
● ●

Jimin could hear a deep raspy voice as he pushed the other guy off.

The small boy recieved no reaction as the other just grabbed Jimins leg causing him to gasp in pain.

"Let go!!" Jimin hissed as he started kicking the boy with his other leg as hard as he could.

"Stop moving your fucking foot idiot!" Jimin herd as the other pulled his leg up while biting the inside of his lip harshly which caused Jimin to slowly stop kicking. Just watching as the other riped a piece of fabric from his shirt and wrapped it around Jimins foot.

"Your welcome little shit" he muttered with a small grunt as Jimin noded gently in gratitude.

"T..thanks Yoongi"

"Better be." He stated in a matter of fact tone as he pushed himself back up, pulling Jimin back up with him before pushing him harshly onto the swing that hovered behind the boy and walking off.

"Wow...What the hell just heppened"

Jimin mumbled while tilting his head to the side as he stared at his now wraped up foot.

Maybe Yoongi can be human afterall.

~wernt expecting that huh😂