32.

"WHERE WERE YOU AND....and who are these two handsome boys behind you?"

Jimins mum asked while raising a eyebrow"even my own son is better with men than me" she tilted her head with a sigh as she looked down at the two boys with a bright smile before gripping onto their shoulders as Jimin walked ahead.

"You hurt this little boy and you will have to deal with me. Got it ?" she said with a smile which made it slightly creepy but Yoongi bowled emediatly, pulling Jungkook down with him.

"Understood ma'am"

"And thats what i like to hear" she patted their heads lightly.

"Jimin could you make dinner ?"

"Sure thing" Jimin said with a smile as his mum lead the other two boys to the living room "so how do you two boys explain kidnapping my baby?"

She spoke casually which made both of the boys guld as Yoongi nudged Jungkook, after all Jimin was aparently 'his' property.

"U..im well this is Yoongi...and your son is engaged to him...b..but he belongs ....I mean he is with me" Yoongi facepalmed himself before glancing over at Jimin who was retreating slowly to the kitchen.

"So your the boy i got them threats from? I havent seen you befire" She asked to which Yoongi shook his head.
"I dont controll what my family does"

"Thank you" Yoongi smiled as he picked tecieved a cup from Jimin who changed into a apron while holding some drinks, but Jungkook on the other hand was only interested in the apron that hugged Jimins curves.

"Your such a intelligent boy i see, and Thank you Jiminie you Can have a rest now"

His mum said smiling "no i havent finished ye..." Jimin was about to finish speeking when he got interupted by the knocking at the door.

"Ill go see who it is" Jimin said walking towards the door making Jungkook think for a second , and another.

"JIMIN DONT OPEN THE DOOR!" he shouted but it was to late, outside stood both Jungkooks and Taes gangs bowling.

"PLEASE FEED US!"

"Whaaaaa" Jimin was speechless and with that his mum came to the door "whats all this fuss abou..... umm" she mumbled as they all bowled.

"JIMINAAA~" Jimin heard as Tae ran into him with a hug causing his mum to chuckle.

"Well Jimin guess we have to feed more hungree males dont we?" she sang as she placed a apron over Tae "and you my man are going to help, now go!"

"The rest of you go to the living room." She said with only hords of footsteps passing by her.

"Ahh these boys"

She mumbled looking up at the lilac sky before turning around and heading back inside the house, not noticing the food was already set out on the table.

"That was quick.., well call the boys and lets eat" she said with a smile as in a matter of seconds the entire table was taken over by a hoard of hungree teenagers.