23.

A week had passed and Jimin had already partly forgotten what had happened prier.

The only thing he was concentrating on was finding the man who attacked his mum, the thought of what happened cirkled his mind like a never ending typhoon.

The small male was staring into space before glancing at his clock " damn it " he muttered before jumping out of bed and running downstairs.

"Mum im l..." Jimin was about to say when he realised his mum wasnt home "hmm maybe she wen't to work earlier" he muttered quietly before leaving and heading to school.
He felt somewhat lonely, the silence of the house echoing in his ears before he left.
Running to school.

But as he ran through the gates something felt odd, he looked around and the school grounds were empty. Yes he was late but there'd be adleast half of the school out here, but there wasn't even a soul.

He took one more step forward when suddenly it all turned to how it normally was.

Confused? Yes

Not knowing what happened? Yes

Giving a damn right now? Nop

He just decided to not think about it and he just walked in, heading to his class.

But on a positive note, he didnt go to school on a off day again.

As he walked towards his locker Jimin felt a arm wrap around his waist causing him to joily up and bang his head into the lockers.

"Goodmorningg~~"

Jimin heard as he looked up, rubbing the back of his neck as he noticed Tae standing infront of him in quite the mood.

"Wahh whats up with you Taehyung "

Jimin protested as he smaked Taehyungs head lightly, but hard enaugh for him to get back to his senses.

"Hmm Jiminahhhh dont be mean to your boyfrie...." Taehyung was about to finish when his head got smashed into the lockers, and sure Jimin would do that with pleasure.
But unfortunately this wasn't Jimins doing as once he turned his head to the side he spotted Yoongi, his eyebrows frowning as he turned around to face Jimin who backed away slowly.
Jimin didnt have a chance to get away as he suddenly bumped into someone behind him who placed their hand on Jimins shoulder.

"Hmm i see someone is scaring my princess...Im the only one who is allowed to do so"

Jimin raised his eyebrows as he looked up.

"Oh you little shit head" Taehyung whined as he stood back up creating a barrier between Yoongi and Jimin.

"Hey wasssu..." Hobie sang as he walked towards them, but unfortunately he miscalculated this situation as instead of a hello he got a punch in the face first thing in the morning causing him to fall back onto Taehyung which made them both fall on the ground ontop of one another.

"STOPPPP!!" Jimin shouted as both of his hands got griped by the two males.

"I have busness to talk about" Yoongi said coldly

"Hmm with my toy? I dont think so" Jungkook stated, shooting electrostatic energy through his glares before they heard a clearing voice.

"Mr park, Mr Kim, Sir Jeon, Sir Min and horce face to the heads office....now"

~Ha caught red handed!!