35.

"You should sleep, its getting quite late" she sighed as she folded up some clothes before walking towards the exit which was blocked by Yoongi.

"If you dont tell him now then its over, you dont have much long..."

"Please dont talk about this now and lets go sleep for now, ok?" She mumbled as she walked towards the room.

____

Jimin felt a slight tingle over stomach as he slowly fluttered his eyes open, feeling the sunrays warming up his completion but what he woke up to wasnt what he expected...at all.

Jungkooks hand layed comfortably under his top with Taes hand around his waist making him jerk up slightly with a shriek "Wahhh WAKE UP ALREADY!!"

Jimin shouted to which Jungkook let out a deep growl befire twisting around with Jimin in his arms while pushing Taehyung off the bed with a loud thud.

Wasn't Jimin sleeping in the guest room? How did he end up here with the other two? Jimin was confused at this point, feeling tinngles traveling up and down his skin where the other two boys rested their hands the whole night.

"Ouch!! What was that forrr!!! I WANT JIMIN TOOO!" Taehyung whined as he sat up rubbing his head, sighing but before Jungkook could announce his victory Taehyung jumped on the two.

"TAEE GET OFFF!!" Jimin screeched at the two boys as he felt like he was being squished under a stack of big cliffs.

Jimin tried wiggling out but with no use.
There was no hope for him, that was till..

"Whats all this chaos about!?" A deepened raspy groggy voice echoed around the room causing them all to quickly look up to see a demon right infront if them with lazer eyes and hair .....blond hair.....thick blond messy hair.....YOONGI.

"You should shut your f***** mouths you ***** i will *** ******* *********** you DAMN BRATS!!!!"

They all sat there dumb founded as the scary demon moved forward, Jungkook and Tae ran off from the two available sides while leaving Jimin laying in the middle behind.

"S..sorry dont kill mee ..JUNGKOOK!! TAE !!YOU TRAITORSS!!" Jimin shouted as Yoongi got closer till he was millimetres away from Jimin "you brat".

He mumbled before falling onto Jimin, causing the smaller to let out a small gasp under the sudden weight, ready to taste death but the moment he glanced over at Yoongi he was already was asleep.

Jungkook and Tae just look in amusement not planning to help Jimin anytime soon , they didnt want to deal with tired Yoongi ever again.
Just leaving Jimin there in the front lines, glancing over at the others head resting on his chest.
The younger let out a sigh before closing his eyes and and eventually falling asleep under the warmth.

When Jimin finally woke up Yoongi was nowhere to be seen.
He slowly sat up and in through the door came Jungkook "took you long enaugh" he scoffed impatiently before
flinging the shorter over his shoulder with one swift move, it seemed like Jungkook was just standing there .
Awaiting till the smaller male would woke up.
"WAGH oy!"

"Dont shout in my ear!" Jungkook hissed as he patted Jimins booty "your so moody when you wake up and yo..." before he could finish his mouth was covered with Jimins small hands.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before licking Jimins hand which lead to the younger squealing in disgust.

"JUNGKOOK!!"