18.

Jimin gulped as the proximity between him and Jungkook who was still half asleep was too close for his own goodn but when Jimin tried moving away it only made Jungkooks grasp tighten around Jimins torso.

"Can you stop" Jungkook groaned with a deep raspy voice as he pulled Jimin in tightly.
The smaller could feel his heart throb as he tried to squeese out of Jungkooks grasp which caused Jungkooks eyes to arch open and with a threatening glare.

His frizzy raven hair hanging over his eyes making him look oh so attractive but also much more dangerous.
Maybe it was just Jimins imagination but it felt as if he had drums playing in his chest, such a stupid sound caused a grin to form over Jungkooks lips as he leaned down.

"Hmm how wonderfull your cheeks are already giving you away princess" Jimin pushed Jungkooks upwards with a click of a toung while feeling slightly flustered.

"Firstly how many times do i have to tell you im not a girl!!! And secondly i have no idea what your on ab...."

Before Jimin could finish Jungkook clashed their lips togeather making Jimin freeze as the door slamed opened causing him to snap out and push Jungkook away once again.

This time Jimin could feel his cheeks lighten up with redness as he rubed his lips with his long sleeves which hung over his palm.
Now that he thought about it, maybe he recognised him from the good old days, lets say his part wasnt that good.

"The hell did i tell you dont bring.... JIMIN!!!"

Jimin blinked as he once again heard a familiar voice comming from behind the door, as he looked up he jumped forward in happyness.

"Huhh..Namjoon!" Jimin sqeeked causing a slight frown to flow over Jungkooks face before he let out a sigh and fell back onto his bed.

"JUNGKOOK!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING PEOPLE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" Namjoon shouted as he could read by Jimins face that he wasn't too enthusiastic on being here.

"Ahh shut it asshole i can do what i want. Its not like i was going to make it any more than a one night stand, and anyway. This kid likes me"

Jungkook said defenatly trying go say anything to piss the elder further as he huffed with hands behind his neck while laying on the bed, he wasn't interested in the face of disgust which Namjoon was giving him.
But the slightly hurt face Jimin had on, it made him to want to play more.

Maybe thats why he was considered as a monster.

~Sorry for the brake!!! I tried to leave a gap so now im gonna be back on track^^