27.

"Fine! He wownt last a second!" She clicked her toung with venimous words as she stormed back into the mantsion.

"W...what did you drag me into" Jimin mumbled before looking down at Yoongis hand that sat comfortably around his waist, yet Yoongi payed no attention to it.

"Just be quiet and do as i say" he whispered with a fake smile as he pulled Jimin inside the building where a group of butlers and maids stood on each side.

"Welcome home, master"

Jimins eyes widened as two of the maids suddenly took his arms, pulling him away.

"Make sure he is ready for the bath and hmmm kid pick a fruit"

"Wha.."

"Just pick one."

"O...strawber..."

"Ok and make strawberry cakes and add scented candles" Yoongi spoke harshly before glancing at Jimins expression of surprise, Yoongi just pulled Jimins waist closer and leaned in.

"Dont get me wrong, i need to be believeble" he whispered before letting the maids take Jimin away to the guest room, the others deep voice ringing in his ear.

"Sooo whats your name?"

"How old are you? You look like a babyy"

"Omoo when's the wedding?"

He was bombarded with questions that came one after the other as they started ripping Jimins clothes, causing Jimin to jump up.

"W..what are you doing?!" he stuttered defensively which made the maids look at eachother.

"OoOW HOW CUTTTEEE HE IS A POOR BOYYY OMMO SOO ROMANTICC" they squeeled as they dressed Jimin in a white robe, leading him carefully to the bathroom.

"Go straight and master will be waiting there" they said with their thumbs up and cheeky smiles.

"But why am i in a ro..."

"Just go in!" They said as they pushed him in, closing the door behind causing him to stumble forward.
Jimins eyes glazing along the marble flooring, the most finest of panels but he could allso smell the most desirable scent, it was full of lit candles and white roses. But was this even a bathroom? It was bigger than his entire bottom floor.

"Wooww" Jimin gasped as he felt something under his toes, his eyes traveled down he see red rose petals creating a pathway underneath his toes.

Yoongi did say he had to make it believable but this is a bit to much, even so he still went through with it.
But by the time he got to the end there were lased curtains hanging low.

Jimin cleared his high pitched voice and mumbled "u..um you wanted me here Yoongi, so what is it"

From the side of the curtain Jimin noticed a hand gesturing him to come closer, and so he did.
But as he got any cloaser he felt a arm wraping around his waist before he got pulled into the bathtub.

"Yoongi!!..." Jimin shouted as he pushed himself up, being inbetween the others legs.

"Ahh guess again"

Jimin looked closer and blinked before feeling his jaw drop as he pointed at Jungkook .

"W..whaAA!"