22.

Jimin mentally cussed at his mum before looking over at Jungkook who grabed a chair and sat down open legged, giving the sign of dominance.

The raven haired male stretched his arms before leaning back forward, resting his elbow on his thys as his fringe fell over his dark sharp eyes.

"So, i saved you. Which means your in my det kid" Jungkook sighed as he stared deeply into Jimins eyes, creating a visible barrier of strength between the two boys.

"W..what do you mean in det? I never asked you to save me!"

"Shut up" Jungkook cut Jimin off as he leaned back glaring at the smaller, yet a dark smirk slowly formed over his lips as he skanned Jimin from top to bottom"i know, be my slave fo..."

Jungkook was about to finish speeking when Namjoon suddenly smaked him on the head as his eyebrow twiched "ahem maybe discuss that somewere else! And Jimin isnt going to be your slave you nasty child! He is older than you!"

And with this Jungkook rolled his eyes before grabing Jimins hand and tugging him over "him older? What a load of nonsense, how about ill start going to classes with him?"

Jungkook said causing Namjoons jaw to fall to the ground as a twinkle of hope flustered in his eyes "what kind of MIRIKLE has happened!" He exclamed at which Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"I wanna play with my toy"

Jimin bit the inside of his lip at this point, at the same time Namjoons bits of hope crashed down on him "you will never change. But i guess thats better than nothing"

Namjoom rolled his eyes while glancing over at Jimin with a sigh "if something call me and i will help you hide the body Jimin"