Good Girls Bad Guys

It was a fairly normal day, to begin with. I got up at 6am and walked straight downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee without even bothering to wake up my boyfriend. I leaned against the white marble surface and sipped my coffee slowly, feeling it warm my stomach and slowly wake me up. I looked around the room slowly and smiled. I was happy with how my life had turned out. A lot of people go through 'rough patches' in life, but mine had gone pretty smoothly so far. I was born the right size and at the right time, I walked and talked when I should and my mother always described me as 'the perfect baby'. When I got to pre-school, all of my teachers adored me. I smirked, my teachers adored me right up until my graduation from University. Highschool was great too. I was popular and happy with my body and I was intellegent, too. I smoked but I didn't drink or do drugs then, and I wasn't a slut. I've only ever slept with one man: Charlie, my boyfriend. We've been together since I was 17 years old - nine years. When I left highschool, I went to University and studied business, and got a job in an office almost straight away. Now I'm head of a company called 'Wordpress'. We basically publish, write, copyright, sell and do absolutely anything humanly possible with books. I earned a high salary, which is how I was able to afford my house - that and the fact that Charlie designs video games, so he earns a good amount too. I'd say I was happy, but having never been unhappy for any long period of time in my life, so I couldn't say with confidence that I actually know what happy is, because I have nothing to compare it to. I put my empty coffee mug back into the sink and padded out of my kitchen. I walked back upstairs and into my bedroom to pick our some clothes. I heard Charlie stir behind me and turned around, my blue silk nightdress clinging to my bare legs. It was the kind of nightdress that could be both slutty and classy, and I managed to do both at once. He sat up in bed and smiled at me, and I watched his eyes slowly roam over me. I loved when he checked me out, it reminded me I was beautiful. He was topless, though I knew he had white silk pyjama bottoms on under the covers. He had bright blonde hair that was usually slicked back with gel in a pretentious business man way. His eyes were emerald green, and my heart melted as I looked into them. His face was always clean shaven, but as he parted his full lips slightly to give me a cocky grin, I noticed he had a bit of a stubble. 

"Morning, beautiful." he said casually, stepping out of bed and striding over to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me passionately. I put my hands delicately on his face and kissed him back. I felt one of his hands slip up my nightdress, but didn't think too much of it until it was inside my underwear. 

"Charlie, no, I need to go to work." I protested. He took his hand out, pulled away and gave me a disappointed look. I rolled my eyes. 

"Later okay?" I said with a smile. His face lit up and he walked out of the room and downstairs. I rolled my eyes again and got dressed. I was wearing a red blouse with a black blazer and a tight, black miniskirt.I also wore skin-coloured tights with a black seam down the back, and black stillettos with a red sole. I walked over to the full-length mirror and applied my make up and did my hair before smiling at my reflection. I wasn't a fan of vanity, but I knew I was beautiful. My hair was brown and insanely curly, but I styled it and made it work. It tumbled down my shoulders and stopped when it was just below my collar bones. I had pale skin which contrasted with the dark, chocolate brown pools that were my eyes. Right now, they were framed by my dark eyelashes and a thin coating of eyeliner. My lips were thick and coated in a deep red lipstick. I winked playfully at myself in the mirror and trudged downstairs. Charlie was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping coffee and reading the newspaper when I came in. 

"Right, I'm off to work. I'll talk to you later and maybe we can meet up for lunch." I suggested without taking my eyes off my Blackberry. He grunted a vague answer and I looked up briefly to kiss him on the top of his head before sweeping out the room. My briefcase and my handbgag sat next to the door, and I picked them up.