Goodbye Graceful.

"I won't be long Annie, I promise. I'm just going to talk to my tour manager." Ronnie insists, squeezing my hands. I pout.

"Why though. You're not even on tour"

"Yes, but I will be soon enough." 

"But..."

"Annie, I promise I'll be back. I'll even make you some pancakes." he offers. I purse my lips. He knows me too well. 

"Fine." I snap, sitting down on the sofa in front of the TV. Ronnie's been living here with me for about two weeks now. The guys visit us every other day, and unfortunately for me, they visited yesterday, which means that I have to sit alone until Ronnie comes home. 

"What if my waters break!?" I exclaim. Ronnie only chuckles and kisses my forehead. 

"You won't. Talk later. I love you." he says, slipping on his red leather jacket and walking out the door. I sit watching the TV mindlessly for a couple hours before I have to get up for a toilet break. It is difficult work, but I eventually manage to stand up and waddle over to the stairs before I feel a warm liquid running down my legs suddenly. I still need to pee, so that isn't it. My eyes widened and my heart dropped as I realised. My waters HAD broken. Part of me wanted to ring Ronnie and rub it in his face about me being  right, and part of me wanted to call Ryan to take me to the fucking hospital. I did the latter. 

"Hey AnnieBear!"

"Hey RyRy. I either pissed myself or my waters broke."

"Which one is it?"

"I'm guessing it's the waters."

"Right. I'll be right over and we'll pick Ronnie up on the way." he says.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." I say nervously. I hang up the phone, use the toilet, and then settle myself on the sofa, my hand softly on my stomach. I feel tears in my eyes as I look adoringly down at my little bump. 

"Hello, little Radke. I'm going to meet you very very soon." I whisper softly. I hear a knock at the door. 

"It's open!" I call, and Ryan and Derek come rushing in. 

"Okay, are you okay?" Derek says, looking very panicked and very pale. I giggle. 

"Yes, Der, I'm fine. Calm down." I say soothingly. He nods but still looks uneasy as the two men hold me up by my arms and walk me out to the car. I slide into the backseat and Ryan sits next to me while Derek drives. 

"Oh shit." I mutter. Derek looks alarmed. 

"What? What happened?" he says nervously. 

"I'm getting watery baby shit in your car." I say sadly. He gives a kind of nervous laugh which I think means that he doesn't mind. I feel Ryan's hand in mine and I squeeze it. 

"Scared?" he murmurs. I shake my head.

"No, I'm excited." 

"Good." he beams. I chew my lip. 

"So, what am I interrupting?"

"I'm sorry?"

"What were you guys doing when I called." I elaborate. Ryan goes quiet, so Derek answers first.

"I was just watching TV, so don't you worry about that." he says cheerily. Ryan scowls at him. 

"What were you doing?" I ask Ryan, suddenly afraid of the answer. 

"Don't worry." 

"Tell me." I order. He groans a little. 

"I was about to have sex with my girlfriend." he admits. I feel my heart drop a little. Even after all this time, I still sort of have feelings for Ryan. Not strong ones, of course, he isn't Ronnie, but they are there. I look down at the floor.