My first public event with my boys.

[[Hey darlings. A warning, this one gets a bit sexual, but not very graphic and if I hadn't warned you beforehand, you probably wouldn't even have noticed it. Nonetheless, I felt the need to say that it gets a bit sexual for a second there. I'm building up to the inevitable sex scene.]]

Hellie had made us chicken sandwiches and tomato soup for lunch, so we all sat down around the table and ate it. The place for the signing was about half an hour away, so we were rushing a bit. 

"Do you like it?" Hellie asked. We all nodded and carried on wolfing down our food. Ronnie finished first, so he stood up, kissed me on the head and walked out of the room. He was followed by Ryan, Jacky, Ron and finally Derek, leaving Hellie and I alone with the plates.

"Thanks, that was great." I said to her as we washed the dishes. She beamed at me. 

"You're welcome! So, what's going on with you and Ronnie?" she said in an artificially casual voice. I giggled. 

"I don't know."

"Are you together?" 

"I don't know."

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"I don't know."

"Are you seeing each other?"

"I don't know."

"Do you love him?" she asked, her eyes wide. I paused for a second and bit my lip, smiling. I looked at the floor and blushed, unable to reply. It was then that she started to squeal. She screamed and squealed and jumped on me and tackled me to the floor. 

"Woah, what the fuck?" I said, laughing. She squealed again. 

"You love each other! You love Ronnie!" She screamed. I clamped my hand over her mouth. 

"Quiet! He doesn't know yet!"

"So is it true?"

"Yes." I sighed. She screamed again. It was then that Jacky rushed into the room, and, seeing Hellie on top of me, grinned. 

"You girls alright there?" he laughed. She blushed and climbed off me. 

"Yeah, we um..." she stammered. He chuckled and kissed her firmly on the mouth. She stepped back, a little dazed, but tried - and failed - to act calm.

"We're gonna get off the bus in about 15. There's a huge croud out there." Jacky said before walking out the room again and shutting the door. Hellie turned around and jumped into my arms. 

"ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE, DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED? OH MY ACTUAL GOD." she screamed as we hugged. Then she burst into tears. 

"What's wrong?" I said concernedly. She shook her head and smiled.

"Nothing. I'm so happy, Annette. He actually kissed me." she explained. I smiled and hugged her until Ronnie came into the kitchen. He smiled softly at us.

"Hey, girls. We're gonna get off now." he said. We stood up and I helped Hellie fix her make up. She left the room to go find Jacky and I was left alone with Ronnie for the first time since I'd realised I loved him. I couldn't believe it, but at the same time, I knew it had to happen. He stepped forward and put his hand on my face, pulling mine to his. He pressed his lips lightly on mine, and I melted again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I felt him smile under my lips and he pulled away.

"Like you said, I don't want to be all flustered for my fans." he chuckled. Then he bit his lip in  a seductive way and put his hand on one of my boobs. I shivvered. He gave me a sexy crooked smile.