No one understands. I don't even understand.

Nothing too unusual happened for the next two weeks. We got back to the house and Hellie moved all of her stuff out of her bedroom and into Jacky's. I assumed I'd be staying in her old room, but Ronnie wouldn't allow it. 

"If you're sick again, I want to be able to help." was his reasoning. I couldn't argue. Since that first day, I'd been sick almost every day - twice on some days. Ronnie was really worried about me, but I wouldn't go to the doctor. I didn't like doctors. It was about midnight, and Ronnie was fast asleep. He usually went to bed at around 10, so that he could ensure that he got a full night's sleep. I was just sitting on twitter on my laptop, on the floor. Making myself a twitter account was Ron's idea. He said that now Ronnie and I were official, I'd have bucketloads of people interested in my every move. I closed the laptop with a sigh and looked around the room. Ronnie's room was exactly what you'd expect it to be. The walls were white, and the carpet on the floor was black. His bed was a simple metal-framed bed with a white mattress and black bedsheets. His guitars were in one corner, next to his huge white wardrobe, and on his bedside table was a small box of guitar picks. I was just about to go to bed, when Hellie bounded in the room.

"You alright?" I asked quietly. She nodded. 

"Um, yeah. I'm fine. I was just wondering if you had any..." and she mouthed the word 'tampons'. I giggled and nodded, and walked over to my bedside table. That's when I noticed, I didn't have any. I hadn't needed to get any more, because I hadn't been on. I was supposed to be on last week. I felt faint and sat down on the bed. 

"Are you okay?" Hellie asked nervously, touching me softly on the arm. I shook my head. 

"What is it?" she asked. I shook my head again. I didn't want to panic her. 

"Nothing. I don't have any." I said shortly. 

"Oh. That's fine. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired. It must be my cold. I'm just gonna go to bed, okay?" 

"Okay. Love you." she said, leaning down and hugging me. I hugged her back. 

"I love you too. Goodnight." 

"Goodnight." she whispered before standing up and leaving the room. I dropped back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. No way. I would not even consider that to be a possibility. It wasn't true. It couldn't be true. It wasn't true. Even as I tried to convince myself, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. What if it was true? I lay face-down on my pillow and sobbed, thankful that Ronnie was such a deep sleeper. I cried myself to sleep that night, praying to God that my suspicions were wrong. 

The next morning, I woke up and more or less forgot about last night completely. 

"Good morning, princess." Ronnie whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist I turned around and cuddled him close to me. 

"Good morning baby." I replied, pecking him softly on the lips. He raised his hand and traced a line down from my eyes to my jaw. 

"You've been crying." he whispered. I froze. He was looking at me, his soft brown eyes wide and full of concern. 

"No, I haven't." I lied weakly. I knew he knew I was lying, but I needed to buy myself some time. He looked at me sadly and took my hand in his. 

"You can tell me anything, Annie. I'll still love you no matter what okay?" he assured me. I looked down and bit my lip. I didn't want to worry him, especially because I wasn't sure if my suspicions were right. 

"Ronnie, I know. Thank you. Just trust me, okay?" I mumbled. He tilted my head up. 

"But I'm worried about you."

"Just leave it."

"No." he snapped, impatiently. I felt myself getting agitated. 

"Oh fuck off Ronnie, for fuck's sake. I'm fine. Leave me the fuck alone." I snapped before sliding out of bed. He looked hurt, and it killed me, but I pretended not to care. I pulled on jeans and a sweater before pulling my hair up into a ponytail and trudging downstairs. When I walked into the living room, everything seemed so normal. The guys and Hellie were just watching TV and talking like they always did. I stood in the doorway for a few minutes, just watching them, when Ronnie pushed past me. 

"Woah, watch it." I snapped. He spun around and glared at me. 

"Sorry." he mumbled and walked into the room. I sighed and stalked out of the room, and sat alone in the kitchen. I needed to think things through. I got myself a glass of water and sipped it, carefully going through timelines in my head. Everything added up to one conclusion, but I had to be sure. 

I walked softly back into the living room and stood in the doorway, clearing my throat. Everyone except Ronnie turned around. 

"Hellie, can I talk to you?" I asked, my voice trembling. She went to stand up, but Ronnie interrupted. 

"No, Hellie. Sit down. You don't have to do everything she tells you to do. Princess Annette, thinks she can treat everyone like shit and we all still do everything she asks." he spat. I rolled my eyes. 

"Grow the fuck up, Ronald."

"No, you grow up. You can't manipulate people to suit your mood. It's not fair."

"Where the fuck did this come from?"

"This morning. I tried to be kind to you, and out of no where, you turned into a mega bitch."

"I have a lot on my mind."

"That's not an excuse."

"Okay, you're an annoying, over protective asshole who needs to stop pretending that he loves me more than he loves his precious ego. There." I cried. Everyone looked at me, wide-eyed, and I felt shitty. I didn't mean it, of course. I was just scared and nervous and agitated. Much to my surprise, however, Ronnie started laughing. 

"Crazy fucking bitch." he laughed. It was too much. I stormed out of the living room and charged upstairs and into Ronnie's room. I threw myself on the bed and curled myself into a ball, willing myself not to cry. I wasn't sure how long I was there when I heard a light tap on the door. 

"Who is it?" I called. I'd calmed down a bit, but if it was Ronnie, I would have snapped at him. 

"It's me." Hellie called back. 

"Come in." I sighed, sitting up and straightening out my clothes. She came in and rushed over to the bed, cradling me in her arms. 

"It's okay, it's okay." she whispered as I cried into her. No, it wasn't okay. I wasn't okay. 

"Hellie, I'm so scared." I sobbed. She held onto my tighter. 

"Don't be. Ronnie gets like that sometimes. He doesn't mean it. He'll forgive you." she assured me.

"That's not what I'm scared of. " I mumbled. She held me at arms-length, looking at me in the eye. 

"What are you afraid of?" she asked calmly. I took a deep breath. I hadn't said it out loud, even to myself. I was afraid that if I did, it would make it more true. But Hellie was my best friend, and if I could tell anyone, it was her. 

"I think I'm pregnant."