Ronnie's taking us to the zoo tomorrow.

The next morning, I woke up completely alone in Ronnie's bed. I sighed and got up - he must be already awake. I checked the clock on my phone, and saw that it was only 10am. Where was he? I was a bit worried, so I got out of bed, slipped on my slippers and padded downstairs. I heard the TV from the living room, and slipped in. I saw the band and Hellie sitting, watching TV, fully clothed and ready to go. They even had their shoes on. 

"The fu-" I began, but didn't get to finish. I was bounced on by Hellie. 

"Anna. Can I call you Anna?" she chirped. My expression darkened. 

"No." I snapped. She giggled. 

"Okay, sorry Annie. Annie, go upstairs and get your cute butt ready." she squealed. I looked up at Ronnie, but he was grinning too, and shrugged. I rolled my eyes, and turned my attention back to Hellie, who was jibbering on about something. 

"Sorry, where are we even going?" I asked. She clapped her hand over my mouth. 

"No no no, it's a surprise. No questions. Just get ready and wear something comfortable!" she said, and pushed me towards the stairs. I shrugged and trudged back upstairs. I threw on my sleeveless grey shirt with Coca-Cola written across the chest in red. Then I searched around and pulled on my fishnet tights and my blue shorts with little stars on them with pockets that hung out under the shorts. Then I quickly put on my makeup at Ronnie's vanity mirror - foundation, powder, eyeliner and red lipstick - and crimped my hair for the first time in years. Then I slipped on my creepers, grabbed my handbag and walked back downstairs and into the living room. 

"Better?" I growled, but I wasn't really annoyed. Hellie nodded enthusiastically. 

"Yup. Okay, JackJack, can we go?" she pleaded. He chuckled and kissed her lightly on the head. 

"Of course cupcake, let's go." he said, and everyone stood up. Ron took Derek's hand and pushed himself against him. 

"Oh, DerDer, I'm weally looking foward to today." he purred in a sickly sweet voice. Derek snickered. 

"It's okay cupcake, I'm looking forward to tonight more." Derek replied in a voice that sounded startlingly like Jacky's. Everyone except Hellie was laughing. 

"Smile, sweetie. They're joking." Jacky said to her softly, and her expression brightened. We walked out to the car and split into two groups. Jacky, Hellie and Derek in one car, and Ronnie, Ron, Ryan and I in the other. Ron and I sat in the back, while Ryan was in the passenger seat and Ronnie was driving. Ryan and Ronnie were bickering, and Ron was texting someone, so I pulled out my ipod and stuck the earphones in my ears. People usually expect that I like Falling in Reverse, Escape the Fate, GetScared, Blacklisted Me, Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dancefloor and Asking Alexandria, but honestly, I'd only recently heard of those bands. Personally, I prefered Florence and the Machine, MGMT, Bombay Bicycle Club, Vampire Weekend, Two Door Cinema Club, Birdy, Laura Marling, The Beatles, Oasis, The White Stripes etc. I was very unusual. I was just getting into 'Seven Nation Army' when Ron tapped me lightly on the shoulder. I removed my earphones and smiled warmly up at him. 

"Don't worry, I'm not going to confess my undying love for you." he said. Ryan groaned from the front seat, and Ronnie chuckled. Huh, so I guess everyone knew. I blushed and Ron chuckled. 

"You looked lonely. Wanna chat?" he asked with a grin. I grinned back at him. Out of everyone, I'd spoken to Ron the least, mostly because he was so quiet. 

"Sure." I said happily. We chatted about everything and nothing. I learned that in this band, the guys told each other everything. 

"You broke down the manhoe." he said, referring to Ryan. Ryan leaned over and smacked him over the head.