Gym 3: Caesar Cut

I cleaned my self up from sweat and collected my things to leave. The people I fought, Mark and Reggie both acknowledged me as their superior before I left. They also thanked me for the experience. It was a little unexpected but I didn't want to take their honest feelings for granted so I just accepted it.

Then I left...and I saw something that almost made me cry. You know how there are those horror movies where there are scratches on the wall? Those types of scratches were on the side of my car. It was beyond getting it keyed. I walked over to it trying to hold back my tears to see the damage. I probably shouldn't have as it only made me feel more helpless...then I hear laughter. Laughter? Who's laughing? This is not funny! If this was your car you would be just as angry.

I turn to see who's laughing and I see a familiar hair cut..a caesar haircut. Well...my sense of helplessness went away...but it turned into something a lot more foul. I felt some kind of latent anger building inside of me. Caesar cut was standing across the street with about 5 more goons that are similar to him. One guy was bigger than the rest and had an electric bolt cut into caesar. It looked dumb to me but..the most important thing...he had a knife in his hand.

"Hey! You did this you fucker?! You are going to pay for this!"

I begin to walk over to them across the street when I yelled at them and they seemed unphased. They look like they get ready to fight all together. Cowards... The big caesar cut stops them by sticking his arm out and saying. "I'll handle this...then we can have some fun with her after~"
Disgusting

He meets me halfway in the middle of the street at gets into my face trying to look down at me in an intimidating way. "What are you gonna do girly. Huuh?!" He then slaps my face with the hand his knife was not in and I black out.

The next thing I know, I'm standing on top of the big guy with the electric bolt going through his caesar cut. Everyone else is on the ground looking like they are knocked out or in pain some way in the middle of the street. The only one who's not in a bad state is the first caesar cut guy. He was sitting on his butt on the side walk looking at me as if I was fear incarnate. I took a step towards him and he placed his hand back to back away from me. I continued walking towards him until he was backed against a wall. I stood over him and looked down at him. I didn't know what kind of face I was making at the time but it probably wasn't a pleasant one. It's strange how easy it is to sound angry when you actually are angry compared to when you are not angry. My voice came out enraged yet it felt natural.

"If you ever come near me again...death." Is all I said to him. Then I turned around and walked away. His presence felt a lot smaller than it used to after I said that. It was almost as if he was trying to make himself disappear from plain sight. Regardless I got back in my damaged car. As soon as I sat down I felt a pain on my stomach. I looked down and saw blood there. "He got me once huh?" Normally one would go to the doctor for an injury like this. I chose not to and instead drove towards the club. I can't go to the doctor for something like this. I just can't. Hopefully Laila feels like doing me a favor. When I drive out ai realize there are bodies in my way. So I get back out my car to move them out my way, all the while my injury is probably getting worse. I finally take off and head to the club.