extended synopsis | the price of gold

The Price of Gold,
Book One of Fortune's Fool,
KiwiAndKoalas,
All rights reserved ©

***

♛ | E P I G R A P H | ♛

the question is,

are you really worth

your weight

in

gold?

***

| Louisa Darling |      | Gabriel Reid |

♛ | Louisa Darling |      | Gabriel Reid | ♛

***

♛ | E X T E N D E D   S Y N O P S I S | ♛

Mistakes are beyond deadly at the globally renowned Forteaux Academy in London. They're an opportunity for others to grab you by the back of the stiletto and send you plummeting down into the inescapable crevice named disgrace, away from the power you so desperately desired.

The flawless Louisa Darling is comfortably perched at the top of the social ladder, armed with a glass of rosé and perfectly satisfied with watching others worship the ground she and her inner circle walk on.

Nevertheless deep down, the Queen of Forteaux is hardly as faultless as she seems.

So when the alluring Gabriel Reid joins the private institution after getting thrown out of his parents' home in Brighton, the devilish troublemaker is bound to set the environment of sophistication, composure and class ablaze with his stormy eyes.

After all, who can resist a charming, half-Greek God who's the talk of the town?

Familiar faces are the last thing Louisa wants to see when she's still struggling to deal with a dreadful mistake she made on a fateful night a year ago.

Especially Gabriel's.

Everyone at Forteaux sure loves a scandal and with threats to expose the uglier side of each of the elites' pretty face, the kingdom of gold is destined to go up in flames.

* * *

Initial Idea Date: 10/01/2018
Draft Date: 22/06/2018
Start Date: 17/06/2019
Completion Date: 09/08/2020

* * *

♛ | D I S C L A I M E R | ♛

The teenage fiction story 'The Price of Gold' is completely from my own imagination meaning that the characters, names and incidents are purely (and unfortunately, haha) fictional.

Kindly be aware before you read that it will cover sensitive topics such as peer-pressure, alcohol addiction, abuse, drug usage, sexual themes, disturbing moments, triggering issues, sensitive themes, swearing and ridiculously attractive people.

I would recommend this for 16+ but at the end of the day, everyone is different. You're the best judge of yourself; if you feel like you can handle those topics then welcome in! I promise you'll be in for the best rollercoaster ever. If you're unsure about those themes, then please put yourself first and give this book a miss :)

Don't plagiarise this book. Just don't. A lot of time and effort goes into it. And if any of you lovely readers see anyone replicating this, please let me know!

* * *

♛ | A U T H O R ' S N O T E | ♛

Hey, come join the crew ;)

Thank you for deciding to read 'The Price of Gold' and I hope you enjoy it! It's a fun mystery that you'll have to figure out as you plod along, but don't you worry - it'll all be revealed at the end! Keep an eye out for little hints regarding character's backstories all the way through because they'll be a tonne of them ;)

Refrain from judging characters early on in the story as many of them have reasons behind their view on other characters or certain subjects. They'll be lots of character development, I promise.

Some points about the story:
• two point perspective
• mix of satire and reality
• media filled so please read with internet connection
• currently unedited but I've promised myself to edit it later (procrastination #101 lol)

If you would like to support me, leave some comments and votes long the way (: Or just hype me up lol.

Love as always,
KiwiAndKoalas x

Love as always,KiwiAndKoalas x