33 | epitome of sin

• [ e p i t o m e   o f   s i n ] •

♥ louisa ♥

WE HAD BEEN in the car for thirty minutes to get to the brunch boutique yet I was already regretting wearing Dior foundation. Fleur, my modelling agent, had managed to get me an exclusive hand made foundation, crafted for my exact skin tone and I wasn't happy about sweating it off.

Despite the Rolls Royce transportation being equip with air conditioning, Talisa had forbidden me from turning it on as it made her too cold and Ashlei didn't want to open the window because it would mess up her curled hair.

Of course, I would have just turned it in anyway but seeing as I'd suggested flipping a coin and unfortunately lost, I couldn't go back on my words.

Rolling down the car divider, I asked the driver how long it would be until we go there. He had tipped his cap at me in response. "Look to the right window, Ma'am. We've just reached."

My bronze coated eyes fell upon the brunch restaurant, praying that it had been worth it and thankfully, it had been. I guess I'd just have to tell Fleur to get me another bottle.

I looked through my window and behind the glass double doors of the restaurant.

It was exactly what I'd seen online when I had booked the meal.

Sets of golden ornaments had been set up at the side tables in the lobby, each with a thick black letter B painted upon it. Inside the bases were beautiful cream flowers, their beige colour matching with the heavy looking curtains that had been marvelously draped around the venue.

Prince, Lexi and Gabriel has taken the second car whilst Logan and Arlo had taken the first, fed up after waiting for us. They should have known half an hour never meant half an hour.

I took Ashlei's hand as she helped me climb down the step and onto the curb whilst Talisa roughly jumped out the car flashing me black trainers that were hidden under her long dress. "I know. I'm a genius," she said before I could comment on them.

"I'm not going to pretend I'm not jealous," I said while I looked down at my feet. Bottega Veneta really weren't the most comfortable option but I didn't have a long dress to hide my shoes under. The V neckline dress I was wearing reached my thigh. "At least I brought some with me for when we go to the mountain range later."

Even an idiot knew that heels and pebbles did not end well.

My straw hat nearly slipped off my head when I saw the three people waiting in the restaurant lobby who must have somehow overtaken our Rolls Royce. Lexi looked her usual in a tight figure hugging dress and Prince, clad in a grey suit, cleaned up well too yet my eyes were fixated on the one in the centre.

My breath caught as Gabriel lifted his head up and looked straight in our direction. I quickly looked away, instead focusing on the Cartier bracelet on my wrist. He looked exactly like the guy I'd mucked my life up for last year.

Gelled back hair. Sharp jawline, hand carved by the devil. The epitome of sin. Strong confident shoulders underneath his midnight black suit and crisp white shirt. And obviously, that damn cocky grin.

We approached them, Talisa going straight to Gabriel whilst I gravitated towards Prince since Lexi was still a no-go unless necessary. "Looking pretty sexy, Prince," I laughed, flicking his cheek.

He smiled, mimicking me and pinching my cheek. "Looking pretty sexy, Princess."

I swiftly grabbed his hand and moved it away from me. "Gosh, not the face! I'm already regretting wearing - or wasting to be honest - the foundation and it would help if it wasn't all rubbed off by the evening." He shot me a confused look to which I responded by shaking my head.