30 | enough little revelations

• [ e n o u g h   l i t t l e   r e v e l a t i o n s ] •

♥ gabriel ♥

AS SOON AS Louisa and Talisa had stalked out in what seemed to be the start of some intense chat that I did not envy, shit completely hit the fan here in the duty free shop.

Logan, in his khakhi shirt, looked as if he were tempted to blow his head off but was holding on for the pure sake of bad press; the cute shop assistant had been indiscreetly recording us for the past five minutes.

I still wasn't quite used to the fact that this was going to be on the front page of a magazine or news show tomorrow.

Surprisingly, his dirt brown eyes weren't trained on me. They were glued on Prince, who was leaning against his onyx suitcase watching the scene around him with interest.

I'd warned him things would get messy if I came and judging by what I was seeing, messy was a damn understatement.

I wondered whether it was still a possibility to turn back and go home, away from this shitshow yet Nanna's smiling face when she bid me farewell flashed into my mind. Backing down now would only tell Logan he had the upper hand, making him more likely to do something.

Come on, man. You don't get scared. You're Gabriel swoon-worthy Reid. You got this.

"Who told you to invite him?" He asked Prince, taking what he thought was an intimidating step towards us. "You didn't ask for my permission," he hissed lowly.

Yeah, hissed with multiple s's on permission.

No joke.

Did he think he was a snake?

I tilted my head to the side, a smile tentatively dancing at my lips. Actually, that was a valid point. There were lots of similarities between the two.

Not the time, Gabe.

Although I couldn't see Prince's face for it was hidden beneath his baseball cap, I could tell he was pissed off at the way Logan had spoken to him. Especially on camera when it was likely to get broadcasted. Logan had always been a complete prick to me yet I guessed it wasn't the same with Arlo or Prince. They were friends.

"Permission? I don't need your permission, Logan," Prince said calmly with a stern edge. The Egyptian dude was damn scary when he wanted to be. Totally the I-act-chill-but-could-behead-you-if-I-wanted-to type. "I can invite whoever I want to."

My eyes moved to Arlo Kimberley who stood beside Logan looking severely lifeless and bored. I hadn't spoken to him very much but we were civil. For some reason beneath his unenthusiastic exterior, I just got a weird omniscient guru vibe from him.

Or maybe that's just you, you absolute weirdo.

"No, you can't. Especially not this piece of crap that should never had existed. You're supposed to ask me first," Logan said, his huge lip shaking in anger as he gave me a quick glance.

His fists were clenched in fury and a vein protruded from his neck. It was remarkable how this dude didn't realise he sounded like a damn toddler throwing a tantrum about a tiny piece of Lego.