12 | secrets came out

• [ s e c r e t s c a m e o u t] •

♥ gabriel ♥

I DIDN'T HAVE a fucking clue what was happening. One moment everyone was having fun enjoying the high and the next Lexi was going delirious. She'd passed the i'm-a-pathetic-mess-help-me stage and was swaying all over the place, unable to stand properly.

Sure, most people had also let their hair loose but something didn't sit right

I thought back to what Talisa had said about seeing Lexi's true colours later tonight. She couldn't have had anything to do with it, right?

"Let's do the freaking music louder, I can barely hear it! And Talisa, give me another one! I'll pay you back later," Lexi giggled, flicking her long straightened about. A couple of hours ago, it was nicely brushed and by now, it was a mess. I locked eyes with Louisa who was sitting across from me. Logan has his arm wrapped around her waist possessively as she watched Ashlei and Talisa dance with Lexi. Talisa was holding on to her mum's crutches to support her ankle.

The music was already super loud and I could barely hear myself think. God knows what was going on in her brain if she couldn't hear it. Judging by the number of pills she'd been swallowing, I had no idea.

Louisa's dark brown eyes held mine for a few seconds before she quickly looked away uncomfortably and sent a brief signal to Talisa.

The speakers to the room were beside me. After a moment of debate, I shrugged my shoulders before turning it up.

What the hell? I didn't care.

I forced a smirk when Prince elbowed me, signalling to Lexi's dress that had slipped off her shoulder and was sliding down slightly.

Twats didn't know that I'd seen more than that yesterday. If they were getting turned on by that, I pitied them to be frank. Poor souls.

From beside me, I vaguely heard Prince lean towards Arlo and whisper that her inner whore was crawling out. He said something in response and they both began sniggering.

That's when it all kicked off and the secrets came out.

"Bitch! You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Lexi shrieked in her nasal voice at Talisa, who was staring down at her smugly. A huge splash of red wine dripped down from the top of her dress and my eyes fell on Talisa's empty glass.

Was it just me or was Lexi's damn voice getting more annoying every second?

Talisa gave her a fast yet judgemental one over before rolling her eyes tactfully. "Oops. You were getting on my nerves."

I brought my glass to my lips, watching Louisa stand up and walk towards her. "You'll get over it, Lexi. Or shall I say under it, considering the rumours about your wild sex life?" All 6 people in the room burst out into a mixture of giggles, snickers and laughs. "I mean, the principle? And I thought I had guts!" She spoke lightly, venom lacing her voice.

I'd only met the principle once and unless he had miraculously aged younger, he was still a horrid 54-year-old man. I dragged a hand over my face. To think I could have slept with her, just after she'd got it on with him.

Just what I needed.

Ashlei interrupted loudly, "Don't think we missed out on your horrifying attempts to seduce Gabriel tonight." She pulled at her nude painted lips. "Poor boy looked scarred for life." I noticed how she giggled her usual ditzy laugh at the end.

My first impressions of Ashlei were angelic and innocent yet the more time I spent with her, the more I began to think otherwise. "Thankfully, Talisa saved him before you had a chance to sink your talons into him."