War

*Aurora's pov*

I woke up feeling dizzy. Then, I saw a man with a dark hood.

"Who are you and what are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"Just to make you mine of course,"said the hooded man.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Gajeel Redfox and I'm using you as bate," the hooded man said.

"But why me?" I questioned.

"Someone we need was at your house," said Gajeel.

"Who are you going after? Gray, Natsu, Happy, or perhaps Lucy?" I questioned again.

"Heh, I'm not telling you," said Gajeel and walked away.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go eliminate some Fairy scum," he said.

*Gray's pov*

I was so worried about Aurora that I couldn't sleep. I walked out and saw that it was already dawn so I walked to the Guild Hall. The Master told us to go to the park to go see what was happening there so we followed him. We walked and saw Levy, Jet, and Droy pinned to the tree with a mark on them. It was Phantom Lord's Guild Mark. We all were mad, include Natsu but he was the most furious.

"How dare they come and hurt my children!! If it's a war they want, then let's give it to them. We're going to WAR!!!!!" The Master declared.

"YEAH!!!!!!"we all shouted and started charging towards Phantom Lord's Guild Hall.

*Natsu's pov*

When we saw what Phantom Lord did, they were so dead. No one hurts my family without a fight.

"How dare they come and hurt my children!! If it's a war they want, then let's give it to them. We're going to WAR!!!!!" The old man declared. We charged towards Phantom Lord's Guild Hall.

*Lucy's pov*

I was just walking back home from the grocery store because I didn't seem to have enough food at home. I was thinking about heading to the guild hall but, then it began to rain. I was running as fast I could to get out of the rain.

I then saw a lady saying "Drip, drip, drop."

I turned around and saw that she was wearing a blue rain coat.

"I'm sorry, I'm just walking by," said the lady, then someone also appeared.

"Lady Juvia, where were you?" said the mysterious man.

"I was taking a stroll," the lady answered.

"We to go find --" before the man could say anything else. He looked at me and said, "Thats her Juvia."

"It is?" She answered.

She looked at me "It seems she is."

She used her magic to make a water bubble to capture me "Lady Juvia, great job," said the man, excitedly.

"Lets go before the Master gets mad," said the lady and we disappeared.

*Aurora's pov*

I was still stuck with Iron Breath "What are you trying to accomplish?" I questioned more.

"Accomplish? I don't want to accomplish, I want to succeed,"said Gajeel

"Same thing, but what are you wanting to succeed in then?" I questioned once again.

"I want to destroy Fairy Tail and make them suffer. I want my guild to become the #1 Guild in all of Fiore," Gajeel said.

"Why does being number one so important? "I asked as I used secretly my ice making magic to freeze the chains.

"H-how did you escape!?"

"I want to succeed something too. I want to protect my family," I said

"ICE DRAGON'S ROAR!!!"

After that attack, I escaped.

When I was walking, I noticed that I was in the guild hall of Phantom Lord. They all saw me wandering around untill one of the guys said, "Why is one of the Fairy scum here?"

Another one of them walked over to me until the doors opened. I stared at the doors and saw Fairy Tail.

"Nii~san!!"

"Aurora!!" Gray shouted

"I'm here!" I said waving my hand but, one of the the men grabbed me.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her again!" said Gray punching the guy.

"Nii~san," I said hugging him while tears came rolling down.

"We need to defeat these guys," he said.
"Yeah," I answered.

"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!!"said Natsu

'It's my turn'

"ICE DRAGON'S CLAW!!!" I said.

"ICE MAKE LANCERS!!" said Gray.

"HEAVEN'S WHEEL!!"said Erza.

Later, I ran into Master Makarov. "Master, I'm sorry I'm late."

"There's no need to apoligize my dear child. I was just about to end this war," Master Makarov said.

He was then walking up the stairs, "All of my children! Buy me some time!!" He ordered.

"YES SIR!!" we all said.

Gajeel came recking everything in his way, also his comrades.

"Hey, aren't they your comrades?" Natsu asked looking pissed.

"They don't even count as my comrades, they're just a waste of time," said Gajeel then he looked at me.

"Hey there princess, you miss your brother so much that you left me?" said Gajeel walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want pay back," he ran towards me.

Luckily, when he was about to hit me, I punched him on the stomach.

"DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: SEVEN DANCING SWORDS OF ICE!!!!"

Gajeel fell, but got back up and I looked at Natsu.

"Natsu, he's all yours," I said and walked away.

When I walked away, I saw that Master look green and so drained. I ran to him and carried him, "Master, Master, Master!!!" I shouted.

I then saw Phantom Lord's Master, Jose. I carried the Master to Erza and then charged at Jose and punched him with all my might but, Gajeel took the hit.

"Sorry princess, nobody hurts our Master here." and he punched my stomach and sent me flying.

Luckily, Gray came and caught me. We all ran out of their guild hall to heal Master Makarov.

*Natsu's pov*

A Few Hours Later

I was walking to Lucy's house to see if she was home. Me and Happy we're going to surprise her but, she wasn't home so we checked the whole apartment but, we couldn't find her. Then, we found a letter saying:

Dear Salamander,

We have your precious friend, the Celestrial Spirit user. We're going to bring her back to her father and take over their industry. Don't worry you'll see her again maybe if you live. Oh, and I hope that your Master is ok and safe before he dies from an incredible mean fate. We are ready to have war and we will win. Even without Makarov, your all still weak.

Sincerely,

The Element 4 and Jose

"He's so gonna pay!" I said crushing the letter in my hand into a fist.

"Happy, we need to get to the guild and alarm them that they've got Lucy. We need to give this to Mira, let's go Happy."

"Aye!" He answered.

Edited 5/9/20
@8:27pm