The Gate

*Aurora's pov*

We were running and we finally we saw the gate and Princess Hisui "Princess,"said Archadeos "Archadeos,"said Princess Hisui "Princess of you open that gate then I won't hesitate to kill you" said Archadeos pointing his sword at the princess (i don't remember what happened the anime) "I'm doing something right for our kingdom, and if you are a knight, point your sword the right way,"said Princess Hisui in a serious tone and pointed his sword up "Also, congrats on winning the games,"said Hisui "They won?"I said, Lucy looked at me in disgrace "O-oh, they won!!!"I said acting cheerful "I can't believe they won,"said Wendy "Can't wait to see the others,"said Lucy "It's time, the gate is about to open,"said Hisui and the gate opened. While it was opening, I heard Lucy say "I've gotta close the gate," "Lucy?"I said worried "I've gotta close the gate,"she said once again and ran to the handle and tried to close the gate. Dragons came out and flooded the place "Lucy-sama,"said a voice, I turned around and saw Yukino "Let me help you,"said Yukino "Yeah,"said Lucy "Lucy-sama, we need to combine our keys to close gate,"said Yukino "Ok,"said Lucy and they threw their keys up in the air and a golden shine came from the keys.

They both held hands and called "Open..... 12 Gates....... ZODIAC!!!"said Yukino and Lucy, the 12 zodiac appeared and closed the gate with all their might, a dragon tried to stop them by trying to open the door but they closed it.

*Natsu's pov*

I was still fighting against Future Rogue "I can hear the gate opening,"said Future Rogue "I can't believe that I left Lucy alive,"said Future Rogue "There's no way Lucy's gonna close the gate,"I said "I'm off to kill Lucy,"said Future Rogue "No you don't,"I said "Lightning Flame Dragon Mode,"I said "Firing Hammer of the Lightning Flame Dragon!!!,"I said and hit him with the attack but he dodged it "I never knew you've had this power,"said Future Rogue "White Shadow Dragon Mode,"said Future Rogue "What!?"I said in shock "I killed Sting and obtained his power,"said Future Rogue "Now it's time to finish you off,"he said.

"Coarse Silk of the White Shadow Dragon,"he said and hit me "Well I've gotta go,"said Future Rogue and left me laying there "Natsu,"said Urtear, when she said that I started to sink in the shadows but luckily I pulled myself up "Where's Lucy?"I asked and they pointed at the body. I walked over to her body "Damn it!!! Why!?"I said "Who was that guy?"Ultear asked "Rogue,"I said "Rogue?"Ultear asked "Rogue from 7 years in the future,"I said "Why is he here?"Urtear "I don't know but he did this to Lucy so he's a threat,"I said "What do we do?"Meledy asked "To stop the Rogue now, we need to kill the Rogue from this time,"said Urtear "No, the Rogue from this time is not evil, whatever you do don't kill Rogue,"I said and ran "Were are you going!?"Urtear asked "Outside, the gate is opening,"I said (I don't remember what happened in the anime).

*Aurora's pov*

When Lucy and Yukino were closing the gate, I was desperate to find my brother "I'm going to find my brother,"I said and ran to were I could sense him but all I could sense was where he was so I gave up but on the way, I found Rogue and Sting "Hi guys,"I said nervously "Hi Aurora!!"said Sting "H-hey Aurora, what brings you here?"Rogue asked "I was looking for my brother but turns out I can't find him,"I said sadly "Well, don't worry because you have us two and we'll protect you,"said Sting "Sting, I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm different from the little girl you met, now I'm the princess of Fairy Tail not some little girl,"I said as I crossed my arms "And honestly you changed,"I said "Really!!?? Did I become more handso-" "You turned into a maniac and man you were manly back then but now you act like a kid,"I said giggling "Hey!! That's not nice,"he said "Oh sorry, did I hurt your feelings baby?"I said sarcastically "No you didn't,"he said hesitantly "Well, I guess I'm sorry then, I was just playing around and it worked mostly it never works,"I said laughing at the last part "What!!"Sting said "You should've seen your face,"I said giggling, then a dragon came and landed right in front of us "Aurora, it's been a long time,"said the dragon "Who are you?"I asked "I'm Lazarith, your father,"he said, Sting and Rogue were surprised "What do you mean, I never had a father but a human,"I said "I guess you still don't remember,"he said "I was the dragon who married your mother, Glacia,"he said then everything came back to me, my eyes were wide open with shock "Aurora?"said Sting "I just remembered,"I said and looked up at him "You just used my mother for her kingdom,"I said in anger "And indeed I did,"he said "When I took over her palace and became the Ice King, I was sad that I could have my next ruler,"he said in a sad tone "Next ruler? Huh, don't make me laugh, you used me and mother just so you can get to the throne,"I said in anger "yes, I did use you two, but it wasn't for the throne, it was so that you could kill your mother and so that you can finally become a true dragon slayer and you would be powerful enough to become the next ruler of the Ice Dragons,"he said "As if, your just gonna use me for popularity and destruction, you don't want another ruler, you just want power,"I said "The power I have is you my dear daughter,"he said "Don't call me your daughter, your just a selfish dragon who will die in the end,"I said in a much more deeper voice "You will pay for what you did to my mother,"I said in my Satan soul "Bring it on,"he said.

A/n
Sorry guys if I haven't been updating for a while because I kinda had drama with my friends but I have new friends now and I had to remember what happened in the anime. I was also busy for a while with practice and other stuff. Thank you for always supporting me and thank you for enjoying my fanfic.

                                     ~ CrystalTear