The Dragon Festival

*Aurora's pov*

When I looked up, I felt something soft on my lips and before I knew it, he kissed me. I was in shock but I kissed back. I felt a little spark in my chest and a warm feeling. I felt as if I was in love.

The kiss lasted a few minutes until Rogue broke the kiss "Um... sorry, I didnt mean to do that,"Rogue said blushing "Uh... no! Its ok,"I said blushimg while touching my lips 'Is this called love? Is it the same as how I love Gray? No, wait I only think of Gray as a brother so what's this sensation?' I thought still looking at Rogue. I dropped out of my trance "Umm... I guess I'll be going,"I said, before I could go I put Frosch on Rogue's bed and put my hand on the door knob but I felt Rogue tug me "what do you need?"I said "Nothing, you can go,"he said letting go of me "O-ok,"I said and walked out. I kept thinking about the kiss as if I was in a trance. As I was in a trance, I walked into someone and I looked up to see my brother "Nii~san,"I said "Aurora!"he said hugging "Im glad you're ok,"he said in relief "me too,"I said as I hugged back "what happened?"he said with a serious voice "nothing happened,"I said with a sad tone "what happened down there?"he said, I got confused "what do you mean?"I asked "what happened when Natsu put you on the cart?"he said and I felt reliefed 'whew, I thought he meant what happened between me and Rogue' "Um... I found something weird down there so I was thinking of telling the rest at the lodge,"I said "Ok, lets go,"he said as he let out his hand, I took it and we walked to the lodge together "Aurora, you're safe!"said Lucy "So glad you're back,"sais Wendy "Umm... thanks,"I said "I have something to say to you guys,"I said with a serious tone.

~ Time Skip ~

Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, Carla, Me, and Happy were down in the place where I was. We stumbled upon tons of dragon bones "This is it,"I said pointing at them "Wendy can you handle this?"I asked "yeah,"she said "Huh? Wendy?"Natsu said feeling confused "You see, when (idk her name) gave me the book, I thought that they both were attack moves but one of them were a spirit summoning one,"said Wendy "what does it do?"Gajeel asked "I can use it by summoning a soul and turn it into a spirit,"Wendy said "sounds impresive,"said Natsu "You have to wait a bit because I have to make a magic circle to activate it,"she said "we can wait,"I said and we waited.

"Ok, Im done with the circle, now,"she said and started the ritrual. As the ritrual started, a pillar green light came from Wendy "MILKY WAY!" "what is she doing?"Natsu asked "She's concentrating,"Carla said, we saw a green light fly to us and transform into a dragon spirit. "I see, this is Grandeeny's magic, now who's the one doing this,"said the spirit and he looked down "oh so its this little twerp?"he said "hey! stay away from her!"Natsu said "I just want to eat her,"said the spirit "Just kidding, I cant eat you guys, you fooling human,"he said putting a finger through Natsu "Im the Jade Dragon,"said the spirit (i dont know his name).

~ Time Skip ~ (I didnt want to do the whole thing)

"Back then, we had a war against the humans, they had dragons as their companions. They had a type of magic that could connect between them, thats when Dragon Slaying Magic was made,"said the spirit "What side did you go to?"Gray asked "The eliminating humans side,"the dragon said "but why?"I asked "I only think of humans as food,"he said "haha! you'e talking to food though,"said Natsu "Shut up you little runt!"said the dragon "The Dragon Festival is coming near,"said the spirit "Whats the Dragon Festival?"Lucy asked "Well it's ---,"that was all he could say before he disappeared "The Dragon Festival,"I said putting my hand on chin to think "Yes, the Dragon Festival,"said a voice "The Dragon Festival is the day of the Eclipes,"said the voice and it revealed itself. Its was a man with armor and a womam that looked familiar, I then had a vision.

~Future Vision~

A white knight...
The castle breaking down...
Lucy singing...
Dispare...

~End Future Vision~

I then snapped out of my trance so reality "Eclipes?"Lucy questioned "The Eclipes Gate can activate the Eclipes,"said the white knight "They needed a celestrial wizard to open the door, so thats why we needed Lucy,"said the familiar girl but what she said celestrial wizard? The celestrial wizards I knew were Lucy and......... Yukino "Follow me,"said the white knight and we followed him. We followed him to the castle and I had the same vision but shook it off, we still followed him to the gate "With this gate, you can go to the future,"said the white knight and were all in shock, especially Lucy was in a bigger shock. We then saw castle guards surround us "Why are they here?"said a voice and it revealed itself "They also take part in this role,"said the white "Archadeos (idk how to spell his name), you cant have some random people coming in here,"said the man "Are still not satisfied with the plan?"said the white knight "Of course, take Archadeos into trial and take Yukino and Lucy into custody,"said the man "but prime minister, we did nothing wrong,"said the white knight "Why do they want me?"said Lucy "You're not taking Lucy,"said Natsu and we fought but we lost.