New Guild

*Aurora's pov*

I was strolling around and finally found Sabertooth's Guild Hall. I walked in and saw Sting and Rogue at the entrance waiting for me "Aurora!!! You're finally here!!!"Sting said "Yeah, I'm here,"I said nervously "What's wrong?"Rogue asked me "I just feel lonely without my brother her with me, this is the first time we've been this far away from each other,"I said with sorrow "Its ok, this is your new family and we will take good care of you,"Sting said with his chest stuck out "Umm.... I wouldn't say good,"I said "So mean,"he said feeling hurt "Well, it is true because you're technically....... let me say......... immature,"I said "What!! How could you!! Nobody thinks I'm immature, right guys?"he asked everyone and they stayed silent "I guess I was right,"I said and went to get my Sabortooth mark. It was implanted on my left thigh and the color black "I guess I should start feeling comfortable around here,"I mumbled
"What was that?"Rogue asked "Nothing,"I said "I'll help you with your things to your new home,"Rogue offered "Ok, their heavy,"I said "Don't worry,"he said and carried it. We arrived at a big mansion "This is where you'll be staying?"he asked with his amazed face "Yeah, my butlers and maid la have already made it here so you don't have to carry my luggage anymore,"I said and clapped my hands and my maids came and took my luggage to my room then out comes Richard "Hello Milady, I see that you have brought a friend," "Yes, would you mind if he could come inside?"I asked him "Yes, he may,"he said and led both of inside.

~ Time Skip ~

After when Rogue stayed a bit, he went home since it was already late "So Milady, that's the man you love?"Richard asked "U-umm, yeah, he is,"I said "I guess its time for bed,"I said and walked up to my room "Good night!!"I said "Sweet dreams,"he said.

~ Next Day ~

"Aurora-sama, do you wanna join me? I'm going to go visit Lucy-sama and Natsu-sama, do you wanna go with me?"Yukino asked "Ok,"I said and went to go see them.

We arrived at the place and I saw Natsu, Happy, and Lucy "Lucy!!"I said "Aurora!!"she said and we hugged like there was no tomorrow "Hi Natsu,"I said highfiving him "Hey Aurora, just to let you know is that Gray really misses you and he said to tell that he love you,"he said "Ok, tell him I love him too," "Ok, Lucy you may do the honors,"said Yukino "Open gate of the Ram....... Aries!!" Then she appeared "What would like me to do Lucy, I'm sorry,"she said "Don't worry, I just want you know that you've a good job closing the gate I decided to do something for you guys,"Lucy said "Oh u-umm, if you say so then........ I want a tan,"Aries said "A tan?"Lucy said "Yes, a tan,"Aries said "If its a tan then here it is,"Natsu said setting her in fire with roar. When he was done she was tan "T-T-thank you!! I love it!!"she said "I'm so happy," and disappears "Who's next?"I asked "Oh umm.... I'm not sure about this one,"she said "Its ok Lucy do it,"Yukino said "Ok,"she said "Open gate of the Bull........ Taurus!!" then he appeared "I hear we're all in for a treat? See your nice body always moooves me, Lucy-san,"he said "Its not that, I was just wondering what wish do you have,"Lucy said then "Moooo,"he said googly eyeing Yukino "What is it?"she asked "Another nice body other than Lucy-san's, its lean and toned!!"he said "Awesome treat indeed!!"he said and disappeared "That's all you wanted!?"Lucy yelled "Ne Lucy, can I go now?"Happy asked "Sure, if you want to,"Lucy said then bam!!! a hole came from underneath making Happy fall in then up came Virgo "W-why are you here! I haven't even summoned you yet!"Lucy said "I heard that you were giving people treats so I've been writing "Virgo's Punishment Diary","Virgo said "What do you with for?"Yukino asked "I want a punishment from Princess,"she said "Here Lucy, your wip,"Happy said handing it over to her "Don't get involved!!"Lucy said to Happy "I'm looking forward to your punishment,"Virgo said with stars in her eyes "okay....,"she then flicked Virgo's forehead "That was worthless!!"Natsu and Happy said "Then, h-hey do you want anoth--" "That was pleasent, I finally get a punishment, Thank you very much,"Virgo said and disappeared. After, all of the zodiacs had a turn them the last one of Aquarius and we had to make her laugh, of course it was hard but we managed and made her laugh then fell asleep.

~ A few hours later ~

"Hi guys, we're back,"I said "Welcome back!!"Sting said "Was it fun?"Lector asked "Yeah, it was,"I said "How are you holding up?"Rogue asked me "I'm doing fine now,"I said "At least I get to see old friends,"I said then a single tear came then many more came "Aurora, are you ok?"Rogue said hugging me "I'm fine, I'm just happy to be here with you,"I said smiling "Ok now stop crying, we have a party to throw!!"Sting said then bam!!! the party already started "Everyone!! Let's welcome our new member!!!"Sting said "Aurora Fullbuster!!"then we partied all night but I went home because it was late but I knew it was rude to escape a party that is your's.