Rogue

A/n

I did a big time skip sorry. I didnt want let you guys to wait so long for Rogue to come so I time skipped all the way to the Grand Magic Games, hope you'll enjoy!

......................................

*Aurora's pov*

We were in the guild hall until Master announced the representives for Fairy Tail.

"Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, and Wendy, I choose you 5 to be the representives for Fairy Tail!"

"Huh!? why me? Im not strong at all!" said Lucy, looking down.

"Luce, it doesnt matter if you're strong or not, we've got your back!" Natsu cheered her up with a big smile.

"Yeah Lucy, I know you can do it. I believe in you," I said from the second floor.

"Cana, Laxus, Mira, Aurora, I need to talk to you guys for a sec," The Master said.

"Ok," I said, running down the stairs and walked into the place Master took us to.

*Natsu's pov*

"What does Master want with them?" I asked.

"It's none of your buisness Natsu," Erza retorted.

"Um... Ok," I said, I felt something tug on me.

"I-I'll try my best to won for you guys," Wendy shyly said.

I smiled and I walked to her, patting her head, "Thats the spirit Wendy. We'll try our best to win for the guild so we can be #1 again," I said smiling.

"Natsu, your such an airhead," said Gray.

"WHAT DID YA SAY ICE QUEEN!!!!"

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID FIRE BREATH!!!" then *bam* Erza punched on the heads.

"Stop fighting you two, we dont have the time to watch your rekus," she said.

"Ok Erza," we both said.

I recovered and saw that Cana, Laxus, Mira, Aurora, and Master were done talking, so I ran to annoy Aurora and ask her what was the meeting about.

"Hey, hey, Aurora, hey, hey," I annoyed her until she gave in.

"What do you want Natsu!?" she shouted.

"What happened in there?"

"Nothing, now leave me alone Fire Breath," Aurora said shooing me away.

"WHAT DID YA SAY!?"

"Just leave alone Fire Breath."

"OH I WILL UNTIL YOU FIGHT ME FREEZE BRAIN!"

"Ugh, fine," and in one hit, I was down.

"Haha, Natsu just go knocked out in just one hit!! Haha,"said Gray laughing hard while happy tears came out.

"If you wont stop laughing, I'll hit you too," said Aurora as a dark aura emitted around her.

"umm.. Hey, im your brother right? Dont you love me?" said Gray backing away.

"Natsu's also my brother so I wont spare you, but I'll let you go this time because you stopped laughing and I so called sister love you," said Aurora walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked, when I woke up.

"To meet someone," Aurora answered.

"Let me come with you!" I cheered.

"No! I have to go myself," Aurora shouted as she walked out.

"Whats her problem?" I asked.

"I dont know," answered Gray.

*Aurora's pov*

I was walking until I found an alley way and met someone.

"Hey, Rogue," I said as the shadow began to form into a person.

"Hey Aurora," said Rogue.

"I heard your guild is joining the grand magic games."

"yeah, we are," I said

"Are you in the games?"

"I cant tell you that, cant I?" I said and hugged him.

"I missed you, Rogue," I said.

"I missed you too, Aurora," said Rogue

~ Flashback ~

Me and Gray were in Sabortooth's territory 7 years ago because of a quest. Gray got us lost. He said that I wait here til he comes back. I stood there like an obediant dog until I sensed a familiar power, so I stood guard until out of no where an attack came straight towards me. I dodged it.

"Who's there!?" I shouted still on guard.

Another attack hit and I dodged it again. I hit an attack in the direction someone attacked me came from. I heard someone fall so I ran to the direction and saw a black haired man with red eyes on the ground with a little pink frog conforting him. I walked closer to the man, but I caught the frog's attention and it started to shiver in fear.

"Dont worry, I wont do anything to him. I promise," I said and the frog stopped shivering.

"Say, whats your name?" I asked the little frog.

"My name is Frosch, whats your's?" the little frog asked.

"My name is Aurora, who he?" I asked Frosch with a gentle voice.

"Rogue," Frosch answered.
"You care for him a lot dont you?" I said with a smile and the little frog nodded.

"Rogue is the only one I have."

'so cute!' I thought and he woke up.

He looked at me then hit me, "Rogue, she's nice!" said Frosch hugging him.

"Frosch, huh..... Fine," said Rogue.

We both stood up and I introduced myself, "My name is Aurora, nice to meet you Rogue," I said holding out my hand for a handshake but, he left me hanging.

We both talked for a while and noticed we had a lot in common. We then heard a voice, I sensed the same thing I had about Rogue. We both watched as the shadow came closer and it was his friend. His name was Sting and his cat's name was Lector. After meeting them, I heard my brother calling for me and I turn around and see his shocked face.

"Aurora, stay away from them," he said.

"But, Nii~san they're just friends!" I said, but he ignored me and tried to attack them but luckily I stopped him.

I hugged him from behind stopping him.

"Nii~san, please stop, they're just friends, lets go home," I said with a quiet voice and we walked away.

I looked back and said, "We'll meet again."

~ End Flashback ~

"Rogue, I have to go. My brother might wonder where I went," I said and let go of the embrace, but he kept it.

"Rogue,"I blushed.

"See you later," he said.

"See you soon," and I walked away.

Edited on:
October 21st, 2020
@2:07pm