Saving Lucy

*Natsu's pov*

Me and Happy walked into the guild hall and yelled out, "Lucy has been taken by Phantom Lord!"

When I said it, everyone came into a panic.

"We need her back, she's family," said Aurora.

"Lets go save Lucy!!!" I said.

"Yeah!!!" Everyone cheered.

"Huh, why do need to save her, she's just a weakling, we dont need weaklings like her," said Laxus.

"LAXUS!" Mira called. "DONT CALL ANYONE WEAK," said Mira.

"Laxus, fight me!!" I said.

"Nah your a waste of my time," he says, waving me off and left.

"What do we do know, one of our strongest wizards backed out," said Levy

"Its fine, at least we have us. Family," I said.

*Lucy's pov*

I woke up and everything was dark, but saw that it was almost dawn. I looked at how beautiful it was but, someone had to ruin the moment.

"So your awake," the man said.

"Yeah so," I replied.

"So we need you to stay like this and bring you back home," he said.

"Wait what? Thats what you've all been doing this whole time?" I asked.

"Yes and we'll also use you as bate to destroy Fairy Tail and to take over your family buisness," said the man.

"So your just using me as bate like Aurora, Levy, Jet, and Droy so you can come and get me to you?"said Lucy.

"Yes, we needed a distraction so people wouldn't seem to notice you while we get you, cant you see how hard you are to get?" the man laughed.

"So Levy, Jet, and Droy were the distractions and Aurora was just the bate so that everyone can act upon that and try to go save her?" I questioned.

"Yes, it was all I planned for, I can finally get your family business!" He shouted.

"Wait so you just want my family's business? Then why do you want me even though my father doesn't care about me?" I asked.

"He hired us to capture and take you home so I'm doing my job of course but, he won't excpect us taking over your family business hahaha!!!" He laughs hysterically.

"Who are you?"

"Me? I'm Phantom Lord's Master Jose."

"So what are you gonna do with me?"  I question.

"I'm going to wait for your Fairy friends to attack my guild and I'm going to take all of you down and then bring you to your father and threaten him to give us his business or you die. His one and only child, the thing he has left," he laughed.

"You're never going to beat Fairy Tail because they'll be the ones that'll take you guys down. We're stronger than you think, we can beat all of you in one punch if we had to," I said.

"Why you!! Die!!" 

He kicks me out of the tower but, as I was falling I heard a voice calling my name "LUCY!!!!"

I looked and saw Natsu and Happy running to my rescue but, they will be too late and then luckily Natsu jumped and caught me.

"Thank you," I cry.

"Yo, Lucy, Let's go home," he says.

He then untied me and we walked home.

*Aurora's pov*