Natsu's New Pet

*Aurora's pov*

Aftet when I heard that Natsu got a new pet, I got curious of course. Me, Sting, and Rogue went to go meet up with them in front of the Island but we also brought Wendy with us because Gramps (I call him Gramps now) asked her to go.

We waited for them then finally the came because Mest transported them "Ni~san!!"I said and hugged Gray "Hey lil sis, how are you doing these days,"Gray questioned "I'm doing good, I'm getting used to Sabertooth now,"I said smiling "That'd good and if you feel homesick, you can come to Fairy Tail and hangout with me,"Gray said "Sure,"I said and headed back to Rogue and Sting then Wendy popped out "W-wendy? What are you doing here?"Natsu asked "I came here because Master told me to,"the little girl said "Oh I forgot, guys this is Kemo Kemo,"he said and I looked at his arms and saw a furry creature, I ran and grabbed it out of his hands "Its so cute!!"I said hugging it "Aurora aren't I cute?"Rogue asked pouting "I guess I would say your cute but more like........ sexy?"I said holding my chin after my statement he blushed "Hey, don't say those words in front of me,"Gray said covering his ears "then why are you here then!!??"I said and turn away "Umm... can we go to the Island now?"Lucy asked "That's right, we should cut the reunion short and get going,"Erza said "You never change,"I said and we went to the Island.

We arrived on the Island and walked around to see a ruin. As we walked some mist came out of no where then paralyzed us but Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Kemo Kemo went inside the ruins and found something out while Sting, Me, and Rogue battled a creature that hid in the fog/mist. Lucy then realized that Kemo Kemo was the monster that ruled the Island.

*Lucy's pov*

As we got in the ruins, Natsu went running up the stairs to see what was going on. As we reached the top, we saw ancient writings on the ceiling. I then recognized that these drawings meant something. Then the fog started to get inside the ruin. I told Natsu to use his fire so I can see the ceiling again then I noticed again that it looked familiar. I remember that, that same drawing was in the book I was holding then, the building was about to fall but Kemo Kemo grew and turned into a giant.

*Third person pov*

Aurora and the others were enough to beat the monster. It wrapped itself on the ruin Natsu and Lucy were in the it hut the ruin, Kemo Kemo came to the rescue. It grew because of the fog. It fought the monster and won but Kemo Kemo had to turn into a tree.

*Natsu's pov*

"No Kemo Kemo, don't do this can you hear me!?"I yelled "You can't leave Kemo Kemo, we're family right!?"I said as he was turning into a tree "We can't help him,"Happy said "No Kemo Kemo, we can help you get better, please!! Can you hear me, Kemo Kemo!!"I said "Natsu, hurry the Island is about to sink,"Rogue said "We have to get out of here!"Sting said

"Natsu,"Kemo Kemo said

"What, you can talk?"I said

"I couldn't talk when I was little,"Kemo Kemo said

"Natsu, I can't go, I have to stay and suck all the virus and while I do that, you have to go or you'll sink with the Island,"Kemo Kemo said

"No Kemo Kemo, you can't go,"I said

"Natsu, I'm part of Fairy Tail right?"Kemo Kemo asked

"Yeah you are, you're part of our Fairy Tail and you're our family so you can't leave me Kemo Kemo,"I said reaching out my hand to him

"Thank you for being my family, thank you for being my daddy,"Kemo Kemo said and the trees blocked my view of his face.

When I couldn't see his face anymore, I fell to the ground "Natsu, it's time to go,"Erza said "You can't make me,"then an acorn fell on my head then the ground "A Kemo Kemo acorn?"Happy said and I looked at Kemo Kemo "Time to go,"Erza said and I looked at the acorn then walked to the ship.

*Aurora's pov*

"Hey guys, glad you're safe,"Wendy said "Yeah, me too,"I said and looked down "Natsu,"I said "Hey, don't look so down, we may have lost someone but he'll always be in our hearts,"Gray said "You're right Gray-san, so Aurora, don't be sad,"Sting said "You're right,"I said.