Tartaros

*Aurora's pov*

~ A few days ago ~

Gray invited me to go have a night at his place and catch up so we did. The next morning, Gray and the others had a mission to free a village. As we went, we met a man named Warrod that was the first's friend. When we befriended him, we went to the village and saw that everything was frozen and we couldn't melt the ice.

After when we got split up, an enemie came. Minerva was there with a friend that called itself Deliora. My brother then unleashed something that he never used before then defeated the monster, we both found out that the move he made can melt the ice. We all met up at the frozen flame and Gray melted the ice. The flame and the village was back and running. Lucy said that on the way, she found Flare from RavenTail and she said that she was from the village. Soon after the village was revived, the flame talked to Natsu and us and turns out that it was the same dragon Natsu fought with against Future Rogue and MotherGlare.

Soon after that, a lot of things happened and our new enemies was Tarutaros and they used Curses.

~ Current Time ~

Me, Rogue, Sting, Lector, and Frosch caught up with each other "Aurora are you alright? Did they do anything to you?"Rogue asked me worried "I'm fine, don't worry Rogue,"I said shaking him off "Lets just find my brother and the others,"I said and ran in the direction of my brother's scent "Follow me!"I shouted and they followed till a red thing then covering everything up also me and the rest, everything turned black.

~ Time Skip ~

Everything turned to light. I started to run to find the source then bumped into my brother. We nodded heads and then ran to where it was and saw everybody else. Me and Gray saw something coming towards them to we decided to take action. We both jumped in front and canceled it out. When we canceled it out, we saw a familiar someone.

~ Time Skip ~

Myself, Gray, and the certain someone were at our battlefield "Papa,"I said "I'm not your father, I'm the man who killed your parents, Deliora,"he said with a nasty look "Tell me, why do you have my old man's body!?"Nii~san shouted to the demon "If you fight me then I'll tell you,"he said and they fought with me watching by the side lines.

*Third person pov*

Aurora watched her father and brother fight. Gray got serious and used Iced Shell "Nii~san!!!"I shouted about to cry "What are you doing!? This won't work on me! I'm immortal,"papa said 'I decided' the Iced Shell then deactivated 'I'm going to live for my family's sake!!' Gray then appeared behind him and threw one of those black balls from the crates bear the gravestones and before I knew it, the battle was over "You're no monster, your my old man, aren't you?" Gray said looking down "Yes, I am,"papa said "Why?"Gray said "When I died, my body became an experiment for Keys, he has the power to bring people back alive, did you see the former chairman, he's controlling him. But for me, I was an experiment, I was the only one out 100 people who succeeded. Soon after I came back to life, I worked for Tarutaros but at the same time.... I was seeking for revenge and more power so, I killed demons with my demon slaying magic, I didn't mean to freeze Sun Village along with the fire, all this was for you, Mika, and Aurora but when I saw both of you at the grand magic games, that's when I knew that you two were alright, I'm glad that they didn't take your lives," what papa said made her and Gray cry. As they cried, he held them both in his arms.

~ Meanwhile ~

Juvia was fighting Keys then a voice was in her head "Hello, umm... are you Gray's woman?"he said "Woman!!?"Juvia said with her face like a tomato "uh um, who r u?"she replied "I'm his father, you see that your fighting a guy who looks creepy right? Defeat him and finally everyone will be free from his curse," he said "w-what, doesn't that mean that --" "Yeah, I'm going to disappear, now please.... for Gray sake,"Gray's father said "Wait what, hello? Gray's dad?"Juvia kept saying.

When the conversation ended, she finally knew what to do. Keys then used his magic to make skeletons to kill Lucy but luckily Juvia defeated Keys "Gray~sama, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,"Juvia cried "Its fine, thank you,"Gray's dad said

~ Meanwhile ~

Gray, Aurora, and their dad was still hugging but then it was now his time to disappear "I'll pass down my power to you,"their father said and passed down his demon slaying magic to Gray "I promise that I'll finish off END,"Gray said.

*Aurora's pov*

~ Time Skip ~

It was the epic battle between Mard Geer, Natsu, and Gray and the epic battle between our old guild master, Sting, and Rogue. Of course, Rogue and Sting dies (being sarcastic) no, they don't, they win against their old master but they lost a lot of strength so they have to rest.

Gray and Natsu were fighting against Mard Geer but won. Then they both fought over the book END but then Zeref appeared and took the book and made it disappear then he walked away and also disappeared. The war was finally over but Natsu lost Igneel.

I met up with my dragon "Glacia,"I said "Aurora, my daughter,"she said then hugged me "I missed you so much,"I said hugging back "I missed you too,"she said but then it waa time to go "I love you my dear child,"she said "I love you too, mom,"I said.

Everything then went back to normal and be brought Minerva back to the family.

Me and Rogue has been together for a long time. He then proposed to me and then had a little me and Rogue. Their names were Yami and Glacia (named her after the dragon).

A/n

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a few months. But I'm back and decided to end the fanfic. Sorry if it went too fast and left out a lot of information but thank for your cooperation and thank for supporting me. Looking forward for the new fanfic I'm writing.

~ CrystalTear