♡One♡

It was a normal morning it was a Thursday and there was 3 more days until my birthday. I'm turning 18 and I'm so fluffin excited.

I'm going to find my mate, my very own mate. I guess I got so excited I slipped into littlespace.

" Miya get ready and come get breakfast honey." My mom said from downstairs

I got up and out of my bed and to my bathroom to so my morning routine.

Take a shower brush my hair and teeth. The normal things.

I was feeling kinda little so after asking Alaisha my fox, about it I changed into my panda outfit.
Pic here

I brushed the dark brow monster that I call hair, then decided to just let it do what it wants, becauses it's better if I let it be

I brushed the dark brow monster that I call hair, then decided to just let it do what it wants, becauses it's better if I let it be. There is no point of trying to style it anyway.
Pic here

I went to do my makeup and saw that my eyes are still this weird color Pic here

Pic here

         My mom said it's because I'm almost 18 and that's what happens to fox people when they are almost ready to find there mates

My mom said it's because I'm almost 18 and that's what happens to fox people when they are almost ready to find there mates. It apparently helps them find there mate or something. We really don't know because fox people are a very rare species. So we don't know for sure.

I asked my dad and he said the same thing.

But hay that's what happens when both your parents are werewolfs.

It just bothers me but I'll live. I do my makeup and I got my cat eye just right. So I guess I'll live.

I ask Alaisha if she knows why my eyes are like this and she said it's a secret and she'll tell my in 8 days.

That was 4 days ago and I'm still curious.

I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen, to get breakfast.

I put my pacifier in my mouth. And I slipped into littlespace again.

Hi mommy iz bweakfast ready yet?.

" Good morning honey breakfast is ready your plate is on the table it's your favorite waffles with pomegranat, turkey bacon and some blueberry yogurt, and you have your pacifier in your mouth take it out okay."

Tank you mommy I almost fo got you da best ever.

My mom cooks food for one the pack houses. She always has and doesn't mind it at all.

I site down at the small table, like I do every morning put my pacifier in my pocket, as I swing my legs and eat, while the other pack members come in get there food tell my mother thanks or talk with her a little bit and walk off like always.

Sometimes they try to talk to me too, wich sucks because I don't like talking to people much.

After eating I kissed my mother, and went into my room and mind linked with my friend Trina and asked if we can go to my den

She said yes of course and we agreed to meet like we normally do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note
Hi hi Ssssoooooooooo this is my author's note. This my first story so sorry if it's shit. Fun fact unless I tell you guys a character is not a werewolf when they most likely are. Like miya she is not a werewolf. She's a
That's all I got to say bye guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment
I'll try to improve as I go.