♡fifteen♡

Jaylon's P.O.V

  My little angel ended up falling asleep in my arms. I didn't want to wake her up, so I took her with me. It was only to see why the group was here.

  The leader went willingly, not putting up a fight at all. That was a good sign. After that we went to my office.

   "So I'm going to be very blunt, and if you so much as breath wrong I will have your head, and your groups to. Do I make my self clear?" I said, I wanted to see the fear in his eyes.

  "Yes sir," that was the only thing he said.

  "What are you doing here?" I asked

  "Me and my group w...wo..would like to join your pack sir," he said a little hesitate.

  He wasn't lying I could tell you that, but something was bothering me. This whole time the one thing that's kept me on edge. It's his scent, him and his group they all smell oddly familiar. Not human, not werewolf, but something else, it was kind of getting on my nerves.

"What are you," I asked giving up with my guessing

  "What do you mean" He asked

"You know what I mean " I snapped.

  "If you must no I'm a fox hybrid, or a fox person, but you might know as a gente di volpe, this is the same for the rest of my group," He said

  "I knew it" Miya said

  "How long have you been up?"I asked surprised she was up.

  "The whole time I just didn't want to walk." Miya said with a smile

  "Okay I thought gente di volpe were rare, now him and his group just walked up to my pack and want to join? Do you guys just find each, out of no where,"I asked confused.

"Yes yes we do

"How many males and females are in your group," Miya asked.

 "Well have 6 of use in all, 4 females and 2 males. We had to keep someone at our temporary camp, just to keep it safe.

  "What are there names, and how many have mates," I asked

  " There is Britain, Tyler, Rachel, Abby, Sarah, and me Vivian." With that she changed her appearance, and everything else, even her sent.

  "Knew it once again, I'm on a roll today," Miya said again with excitement in her voice.

I have to admit she had me fooled.

   "I'm sorry for tricking you like that, but most people don't take me serious, there are two pairs of mates. Abby, and Tyler then Sarah, and Rachel.

  "TERRY!!! Get over here NOW!" I yelled.

  "Yes Alpha," terry said.

   " I need 3 rooms, in the wooded part of the pack territory, and one of the guests rooms in Alpha's living quarters.

  "Are you sure Alpha", she asked

  "DID I STUTTER YOU INSOLENT MUT" I yelled, anoyed that he we would question me.

  "Yes Alpha, I'm sorry Alpha," That's all he said then he ran with his tail between his legs.

  Hay you, go get the 4 that are at the pack territory entrance, and bring them here." I barked my orders and he ran.

_A few minutes later_ and Miya'sP.O.V

   The wolf daddy sent to get the, 4 that were near the pack territory, came back with all of them at toe.

  I installed noticed, two of them. There was abby the girl that let me, Issac, and Trina, into the alpha Scott's house. Then I saw the girl that the dunk beta thought was his mate.

  They looked different, and different but I knew it was them. They both seemed to notice me, and both smiled at me. 

  "Hello my name is Jaylon, but you will call me Alpha, I have decidedto let you into my pack, you should be great full. Until I see fit you will be kept under a watchful eye. Know I need each one of you to state your full name, your foxes name, and what breed/Species your fox is," Daddy said wile looking at all of them.

  "My name is Vivian Rose, my foxes name is Lilly and she is a red fox." Vivian went first, I guess to set a example.

"My name is Britain Williams, my foxes name is hunter, he is a marble fox," Britain said second.

"I'm Abigail O'Reilly, my foxes name is winter, and sHe's a article fox," she said as her voice cracked.

" Hi my name is, Rachel Foster, my foxes name is Hayley, she's a Gray fox. This is my mate Sarah Foster, her foxes name is Chara, and she is a Platinum Fox," Rachel said as Hayley hid behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------

His hi soooooo
Sorry this update is so late at night
The week has gone by to fast, but
Here is the update
Hope you Liked it.
Be sure to
Vote and comment
Have a nice night
Or beautiful day
Bye!!