♡three♡

Jaylon P.O.V.

I'm in a meeting with a pack about an Alliance.

Well not an alliance more like they don't want to get on our bad side.

The other reason is I'm looking for my mate. I'm still not sure we're she is I'm 23 and I'm losing hope and my patience.

Well we are under ground so we don't get interrupted, I don't mind it, but I'm bored as hell down here.

I stopped listening 30 minutes ago. Then there were footsteps. The Alpha apologize and said a girl has a cave that is her den.

I asked why in heavens name does she have a den. He said she's a fox girl.

That peaked my interest, and so I tryed to listened in on the girl. She had a friend with her.

It got quite and I thought they left until I heard "Take that fucking pacifier out your mouth, we are going for a run".

Hay how old is this fox girl? I asked

She's.... o she's 17 turning 18 , in three days.

I wonder why a 17 almost 18 year old had a pacifier.

I mind linked with my beta Maison, who was in the meeting with me.

- hay do you think that our mates are here.- J

- I hope so.- M

- There is a fox girl and she seems to have a friend also we are staying 3 more days- J

- Yes Alpha- M

After another short bit of time I smelt hazel nut, and vanilla. My mate was right above me and I think she knew it. Sadly it seems she ran away.

I mind linked with Maison again and apparently, he smelt cinnamon instead.

Well time to stop this boring meeting, I got up and said

"Okay that's enough for today's meeting we will finish this some other time". I said as I got up and walked out. Maison was right behind me. Like always, and I'm still left confused about that fox girl.

I already know he's my mate but still I'm just going to have to play the waiting game. I hate the waiting game, haven't I waited enough?

I walked to the guests house me and some other pack members that I brought to this pack.

Maison was behind me and he said we were going to meet up with Eric, the head of my packs warriors.

We were all good friends so I didn't mind. After meeting up with Eric we decided to go into town and go get some early dinner.

We were at an Italian restaurant, when I over heard a group of teens in the table next to us talk about a kink club.

Maison and Eric were lessening to become they both mind linked with me.

"You heard what they said about the kink club?" Eric said

" Yah I'm going to look it up on my phone and see what'sup with it." Maison said as he pulled out his phone.

I continued to listen in on the conversation buy nothing came out of it.

"Bingo the club is Club Kink Queen and King, it is a club for most kinks like bondage, pet play , clg ,
Knife play, masochism, almost any and every kink. They are open on Thursday threw Sunday and you have to at least be 16 to go. It's just a place to embrace your kinks, also you have to be tested before entering to make sure you have no STIs. If you have a STI you have to wear a special read wrist band". Maison said as he handed me the phone.

" Guess we have plans this weekend right Alpha" Maison said

" yep I guess we do"

************************************

Fun fact about me,
My friends call me the kink
Queen
Welp I'm out