♡fourteen♡

Miya's P.O.V

  It's funny how much you can lose in 5 minutes. I lost my hole pack, the only place I knew my hole life.

   Even though they did horrible things I can look passed that, that was my home the only family I had.

  Gone all fucking gone, I only have Issac, Trina and lilly left. And nobody is going to lay one paw or finger on them.

  It's been three weeks sense I have gotten to Alpha Jaylon's pack. And I have to say, it's not as bad as people say it is.

   Sure the pack has alot of bones and skulls around, but the irony smell of blood is no were. I haven't said much to anybody at all. I have been hidden and sneaking around, only coming out for the little food I need to survive.

   I sleep in a cave that I found, I decided to make it my temporary den. I follow Trina and Issac around making the known of my presents, and mind linking with them to make small talk.

  I know that it's hurting my mate and
me not being near him for so long but I don't care. It gets become almost unbearable to be far away from him for to long so I do hide in the shadows just to be close to him, and maintain my sanity.

  Even though he can't see me, he knows I'm there and we talk sometimes. Well he talks and I either say yes or no.

  I have also talked to the moon goddess. She has explained more about my old pack, and all the bad things that they have done.

  I'm not as mad at Jaylon anymore it was a good call to do what he did, in the long run. The crimson moon pack is so big and contrary to popular belief, everyone looks nice, we'll kept together and mostly always smiling.

  I've decided it's been long enough of me being mad about my old pack, I'm going to go back my mate, like I should be tomorrow morning.

   " we are finally going back to that sexy man, I miss him so much it stings," Alaisha said to me.

  " Now that I think about it so do I. I miss him so much, I guess I was so sad/mad I didn't even noticed," I said thinking.

  Later that evening

   It was around for in the afternoon, when I smelt a werid sent coming from the pack borders. I hopped some trees to see what was going on. I saw a small group of rogues, only 5 talking to some guards. I listened in on there conversation, just because I was curiou.

  "You want to join the crimson moon pack, Don't make me laugh, someone get Alpha. He'll take care of you" one of the guards said.

I mind linked him, to tell him the situation.

  " Sir sorry to tell you this but there are a group of rogues on the border trying to join the pack, please come quickly."

  "I'm coming angel, give me a second I'll be there soon" Jaylon said cutting the mind link.

  I have been carrying lilly this hole time not once did I leave her on the ground or in the den. She's been in my hands, were she is safe.

  I jump from my hidding spot startling both the rogue and the guards.

  " Miss you can't be near hear, you must step back", one of the guards said anoyed

  " That's not a good way to treat your next luna now is it?" I say with a snappy voice.

  "Please forgive me I didn't see your face. I'm so sorry, please forgive me luna" the guard said bowing to me

" Cool down I was just joking about how you were treated me, im not mad at all." I said laughing

  "What's so funny angle" Alpha Jaylon said coming up behind me

  "Aaahhh you scared me sir, I was just talking to myself," I said turning around to my mate.

   "Who is the leader of this group, if you are to join we need to have a little talk?" Alpha Jaylon looked really scary as he said that.

  I tapped on sir, just to get his attention

"I'm sleepy can you carry me daddy?"  I make grabby hands and he picks me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Hi Hi
Ssssoooooooooo
First I hope you Liked this Chapter
And second thxs
For all the cute comments
I really do love all of them
And yes I do see them/ read them
That's all bye
♡♡♡