♡Eleven♡

Miya's P.O.V

    I woke up, and quickly noticed wasn't in my bed, not in my room, I wasn't in my dress, and I was being held by to very strong arms.

  Well it was around 4 in the morning, the time I usually wake up, and go either on a run or just talk to Alaisha.

  Well I wanted to go on a run, so I shifted little bit to see the wolf, who was holding me. And to my shock and horror, it was Alpha Jaylen.

  I stiffened in my spot. Not wanting to  wake him up. But I need to go stretch out my legs, let Alaisha let loose, then go and sleep.

  If I don't do that then I'll be antsy, for the rest of the day and no one wants that. Werewolfs need runs at least once every day. I need at least 2 a day.

  " I can help with that" Alaisha said threw a mind link.

  " And the bitch seeks, yes please help me so we can both run free." I said

  " It's so warm tho and he smells so good I never want to leave, but yah we do need a run. I can just shift, I'm much, smaller than you." She said

  I shift into Alaisha's form and, she was right, I was able to slip from his grasp.

  I snuck out of the house I was in out the back door. I knew I was still in my pack because of the smell.

   There were way more warrior's out around the guests house, Alpha Jaylen was in. I was able to mask my sent and snuck around them.

  I ran, and Alaisha was filling me in on what was going on. I ran around the pack territory then to my den. I had to get something.

  My stuffedanimal lilly
Pic of Lilly

  She was my favorite stuffie ever, in like the history of stuffies

  She was my favorite stuffie ever, in like the history of stuffies. I'm never going to let her go. She's my new family.

  "Okay you readyto go back to that guests house, thing." Alaisha said

  Right then the overwhelming smell of hazel nut and peppermint, filed my senses.

  " O princess your in for a punishment, maybe a good spanking, but for now let's get back to the others." I turn around and see a black wolf, with chilling blue eyes.

  " Yip" was the only think I could muster out before the wolf picked me up with his mouth.

  I was able to pick up lilly before I was picked up, so that's good.

  " Let me handle this child, I'm dieing to stretch my paws." Alaisha said, I of course let her, maybe she can help me get out of his jaw.

  Alaisha's P.O.V

  " Well hello there, can you please let me go out of your mouth.  I would like to run around a bit. I get very bitchy, I'm sorry for my French but, I was not reincarnated to be a liar.

  "Well you should have told me before you left." He said but he did put me down so.

   " Well thanks, I'm Alaisha Miya's fox. If you don't mind I'm going to go on a little run, would you like to join me. I'm a nocturnal animal, so that's why I left. Me nor Miya were planning on running away. If that was what you were thinking"

   I grabbed Lilly I'm my mouth and started to run. I didn't look back to see if the wolf was behind me. I knew he was because I could smell him.

    He was faster then I thought because the next thing I knew I was being picked up in his mouth again.

  " Well the name is Ashton, but you can call me Daddy" he said in a mind link.

_______________________________________

Author's note

  Hi hi guys
This is kinda short
But I'm hanging
With my mommy
Bye bye