♡seven♡

Miya's Dream

  I'm broken, defective, I'm something people don't want. Me Issac and Trina are weird. I'm a strange fox thing so " rare" that almost nothing is known about me, plus I'm living with a pack of WEREWOLFS.

  Issac an omega that's own parents don't want, because of some rare generic disorder, that makes him not larger than a pup even though his stop growing. And if you want to add to it he's gay a faget ( okay I'm not homophobic at all I promise, I have a gf it just seemed like the right time to us the word if there is a really big problem with it I'll change it)

Then there's trina, she's the only somewhat normal. Sometimes I wonder if she's only my friend because our mom's know each other. But I don't think that's the case. She's crazy enough to hang out with us, chase away the bullies and be the best friend in the whole wide world.

But know I'm floating in this purple and black void with nothing but me and my thoughts

Miya P.O.V

I open my eyes and sit up I look around and see I'm the first to get up.
I got on my phone and did what any normal teen does, gets on my insta and post my two sleeping friends on my story with the caption " These hoes need to get tf up" I posted it on my story.

  After about 20 minutes later Trina piped her head up with her messy hair.

  I quickly took a picture of her and put it on my story on insta with the caption " One thot has awakened"

   Trina go's onto her phone and looked at her insta.

  " Bitch wtf I look like a fucking troll." Trina threw a shirt at me.

" Okay Bitch you woke the gay up from my FUCKING SLEEP" Issac shot up from his bed.

  I took a picture of Issac and put it on my insta story with the caption " Hoe number 2 is up"

  I sent it to Issac through Dms and decided to change the topic.

  " Okay hoes one more day until this girl is 18. We are going back to my pack house and taking showers Ghent getting ready for the day. " I said as I jumped off the top bunk of my bunk bed.

  We all walked back to my pack house, with our Chang of clothes and tooth brushes.

  I took a shower first manly because I wanted to and I got my clothes, after brushing my teeth and my hair/ drying it as well. I let Trina go second.
Pic of outfit

  Today I'm going to dress big manly because I've been in and out of headspace for more then 2 days

  After getting ready for the day, I just started to play on my phone. After about a hour Issac taps on my shoulder. I look up to see that they both were ready for the day
Pic of Issac's clothes

 I look up to see that they both were ready for the dayPic of Issac's clothes

  Trina's Outfit

   We haven't been out side the pack territory in a bit so we decided to go into town.

  After telling my mom that you were going into town and to the mall to  just spend the day in the town. She was fine with it and just said don't get lost and don't talk to strangers.

  There is a bus stop just at the end of the  territory so we waited for the bus. after some timr the bus came and we got on it. After sitting down started to make a plan of the day.

  " Okay, so first things first we are going to check out Kink Queens and Kings. Then off to the mall for a little shopping. Maybe go to Victory secret, for Issac. (Issac wears panties because why the fuck not) Then going to get a bite to eat. We could mabe go to the pet shop, then head home, deal?" I said as we got to our stop.

  " Deal I'm getting myself some real cute panties" Isaac said as he we all started to get off the bus.

  This is going to be a real long and fun day, hopefully I'm so excited