♡Eighteen♡

miya's P.O.V

    After Vivian told me about me being her sister, I felt like a wall just hit me. I hugged her, and hugged her and I just started to cry. I felt so bad for her, it my fault she got kicked out.

  "Okay honey bun, we have to get back to the house it's getting pretty early. I don't think Alpha would be very happy with you being up so early." Vivian said as she started to walk towards the Alpha'shouse.

   "I think I'm going to shift, you know let Alaisha out, she's going to be pissed," jokingly said as I walked behind a tree.

  "This should be intrusting, I wouldn't mind meeting Alaisha. I'm sure she and I would get along," Vivian said.

  I quickly shifted and let Alaisha take over. I don't want her to get mad at me and nag me all day.

  Alaisha's P.O.V

  I take a quick stretch and meet the new person. I guess she's my sister but I don't really see anyone as family.

  " So your Alaisha, your beautiful," Vivian said while looking at me.

  "Thank you but I don't pick favorites that easy. I also don't really do sweet talk either," I said rather blunt.

  "Well your blunt I can respect that," Vivian said with a small smile.

  "Thank you, but are going to run or are you going to nag me to death," I said sarcastically.

  "Oh I'm sorry I didn't want to bother you," Vivian said a little sad.

  "Girl I was joking, come on let's go home. It's getting bright out," I said.

   I started to run full speed, I'm pretty fast. I didn't know if Vivian was following me or not, but soon enough the huge house was in View. I saw the window was still opened so I climbed a small tree and jumped into the room.

  "Well well well your finally back. Did you have a nice run? I hope it was sweetheart," a deep husky voice said

  I looked up to see a large black wolf with eyes so blue they gave me chills, but the aroma he was giving off was intoxicated. I had no doubts about it he was my mate.

  "I'm sorry I got caught up in something," I replied after a bit.

  I didn't dare look into his eyes, I could feel his eyes looking at me, every inch of me. He stepped closer to me, and closer. Every step he took forward I took backwards. Unfortunately I was backed into a corner.

  "Well looks like there is no were for you to go now, you backed yourself into a corner," he said with his husky voice.

  I just started still not looking anywere else but the floor. It was mainly a sine of submission. Also he is scary as hell, but that makes him sexy as fuck.

  "Well I'm going to sleep, sweet heart I'm going to let Jaylon take over," he said as he licked my face and went into the bathroom. I let Miya take back over shortly after.

  Miya's P.O.V

  Once Alaisha gave me back control I shifted back into a human, then I realized I was naked. I ran into a closet and got a oversized shift, which was Jaylon's I hope.

  I waited for daddy to walk out the bathroom, and he did. With nothing on tho, not even a towel.

  "You like what you see sweetheart," Daddy said with a cocky smile.

  I guess I didn't realize I was staring at him, I quickly covered my eyes with my hands, I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

  "Aww don't be embarrassed, I know I'm something to look at, but you need to go take a shower, I have a surprise for you when your done," Daddy said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hi hi
Ssssoooooooooo
Alaisha and Ashton finally met
I hope you Liked it
Bye bye