♡five♡

Miya P.O.V

That was the last thing I remember. I woke up in my room with Issac and Trina sitting next to me on my bed.

  "Bitch your up I thought you died on me." Trina said as she threw one of my stuffedanimals at me.

  "Wwhat happen." I said

  "Well bitch you fucked up the beta. After you jumped on him, nocking  the beer bottle out his hand, the girl got away. She ran out the pack territory, hopefully she's okay. Plus it took 3 other people to get you off of the beta, and one was from the crimson moon pack. Like WTF, were was all that strength when you were getting tested for your rank?" Issac said as he sat on the foot of my bed.

  "Hold the fuck up your saying me a short ass bean, fucked up a beta. And it took 3 other strong ass wolfs, not to mention that one of the strong ass wolfs are in a strong ass pack. Okay give me a moment I'm going to faint again."

   "Bitch I will slap you awake, anyway the Alpha wants to talk to us. Well you, but we are not just going to throw you under the bus." Trina said as she pulled me off my bed.

  "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! My warm bed, how can I go on." I said as I plopped onto the floor.

  "Bitch  come on you know the Alpha waits for no one." Isaac said almost dragging me on the floor.

  Me Issac and Trina walked to the Alpha's house. It's a huge house, bigger than the pack houses but hay it's home to the Alpha's.

  We walked up to the front door and Issac knocked on the door.

  After around 2 minutes there were footsteps, and the door opened. There was a girl, she looked around 15 or 16.

I figured she was a Rogue that was trying to become a member of the pack. If you want to join the pack you have to work as maids for the Alpha's for at least 3 years.

" Hello and welcome to the house of the Alpha's of  the North Starlight pack, my name is Amber. I'm here to help you find what you need. Can I ask you why you are here?"

" Hi Amber, I'm Trina and these are my friends Issac and Miya. The Alpha wants to speak with us, about what has happened earlier." Trina said with a fake smile

  " oh of course, come in he has been waiting for you. Just follow me and I will show you where his office is." Amber said as she let us in.

  After following Amber through the larg house, we stopped at a large oak door.

  Amber knocked on three times and there was a voice on the other side that said come in.

  When she opened the door there was Alpha Scott, and the Alpha for the crimson moon pack Jaylon. I almost fainted again, but the overwhelming smell of hazel nut brought, me back to my senses.

  " You wanted us Alpha" Trina said standing next to me. I think she knows I'm scared out of my mind

  " Yes as you know the little fox here is more than just bark. She seems to have messed up the beta. He's in the hospital now, do you have anything to say about this?" Alpha Scott said from behind his desk.

" Well Alpha I have nothing much to say but I'm not apologizing for saving that girl from the drunk beta. If that is all you have to say then we are leaving." I said kind of angery, if he wanted a apology from me well he wasn't getting one.

  I turned around ignoring the shocked face of alpha Scott, and of the weird smirk that Alpha Jaylen had on his face.

I walked out The Alpha's house with Issac and Trina behind me, there was nothing going to stop me from spending, some time with my two besties, not even the Alpha.

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Hi hi guys
Soo
You liking the story so far
Hopefully you are