Chapter 20 (M)

.:Author's Note:.

Please read this author's note!

This chapter is literally just sex. I understand that some people aren't all that comfortable with serodiscordant couples as yet so you are not being forced to read this chapter. However, if you do decide to stick around, I will be answering your unasked questions before you go any further.

1 - Winston is HIV positive, but has an undetectable viral load (thanks to getting treatment early and sticking to it). This means Jonathan will NOT be able to contract HIV through oral sex because Winston can not pass it on.

2 - Only up to 3% of sexual HIV transmissions are because of oral sex.

3 - Risks are higher if the person giving oral sex has cuts, sores or abrasions in their mouth or gums, a sore throat or infection in the mouth or throat (which Jonathan has none of).

Or if the person receiving oral sex has a detectable viral load, has any cuts, sores or inflammation on the genital area (which Winston has none of).

4 - Receiving oral sex from someone with HIV is considered to be an extremely low risk and infection would really only be possible if someone with HIV was giving someone oral sex when their mouth was bleeding. This is not happening.

5 - I'm sure I don't need to go into as much details about penetration. Condoms will be used in almost all the sex scenes. However, if I decide to write a bareback scene, it will be explained beforehand why a condom isn't used at that time. Sorry if you were looking for constant raw/bareback sex. This is a story about a person with an STD after all.

Now, I think I've answered everything I think you will ask as you read this chapter. If I haven't, please feel free to leave comments and I'll do my best to respond with the help of Google. 😊

Enjoy, and please excuse any mistakes!

PS: I will ignore questions that I've already answered in my author's note. They are a major pet peeve to see.

***

Winston's POV:

My body shook with need, skin flushed hot red, and my eyes dark with lust. I tried to get my breathing under control, unable to stop my soft pants as Jonathan looked down at me. Seconds passed between us with him just looking me over, having yet to say anything to my request. Rejection and doubt settled in the pit of my stomach, causing the lustful haze to disperse around me. Just as I was going to suggest that we just go to sleep instead, he spoke.

"Are you sure?" He questioned. "Because I didn't tell you that I love you just to get in your pants, Winston. We can wait."

With his words alone, just like that, my insecurity disappeared. A small smile graced my face, making Jonathan pout in confusion. I wrapped an arm around his broad back pulling him down so that he was laying on top of me. Not needing him to say anything to disrupt the moment, I leaned in to kiss him. I grinned as he responded immediately, gripping my hips tightly while slowly rutting against me.

The sexual tension was back, thicker than it had ever been before. I don't know what it was about tonight, but I wanted to be connected with my boyfriend in the most intimate way possible. After spending more than ten years celibate, I concluded that I owed myself that much. It was time to let go of Diego and Charlie, and just enjoy where I was going with Jonathan.

"Winston, baby, are you sure?" My sweet boyfriend broke the kiss to ask. If it wasn't so endearing that he was adamant about my well-being and consent, I would've been annoyed.