Drinking and Third Wheels

Taehyung

After eating, the three of us ended up just chilling in the living room. We sat on the floor, Jimin and Jungkook had drinks in their hands and I had sprite as we conversed about trivial things. The mood was good, and the two drinking buddies ended up having a bit too much. While Jimin was the clingy and having multiple mood swings type, Jungkook was either super grumpy or super happy.

Today, however, both were at their worst. Jimin was clinging on to Jungkook like his life depended on it, he was going on and on about how much he loves "his handsome Kookie" and how he wants to go on another trip with him.

I scowled. For some reason, I felt annoyed at the sight when usually I would have found it cute. Jungkook, to my delight, continuously pushed Jimin away as he grumbled about the cold. Today he seemed to be in his grumpy mood.

I had planned on just leaving them alone as revenge for getting drunk and making me have to deal with them.

However, to my surprise, Jungkook crawled over to me before I could get up and plopped himself down on to my lap. My face began to heat up as he leaned back and nestled his face in my neck, muttering incoherent words. My cheeks grew even redder once he took my hands and wrapped himself in my arms. I could swear that my heart was going to explode. What was going on with him? He was never the clingy type!

Unfortunately, Jimin decided to make his way over too. He got up and with unsteady steps came up behind me and attempted to give me a backhug. Jungkook, however, was much to fast. I burst out laughing the moment he pushed Jimin away, causing him to tumble down on to the sofa. He remained still and I knew he had just passed out when I heard his snores. My laughing quickly died away, though, the moment I heard Jungkook declare, "Go away! TaeTae-Hyung is mine!" with a pout. He turned around in my lap so that he faced me and buried his face in my neck whilst wrapping his arms around me in a death grip, hugging me like a koala. 

My face was bright red by now, and if Jungkook didn't get off right this instant I knew I was probably gong to die at his cuteness if I didn't die of lack of oxygen first. TaeTae-hyung? Did he seriously call me TaeTae-hyung? I grinned. Well, tried to grin, except its not easy when a full-grown extremely muscular man is on your lap, hugging you to literal death. I felt my bruises sting and tears welled up in my eyes at the pain.

"J-Jungkook..." I stammered, "It hu-hurts."

Jungkook didn't move an inch, but his grip loosened. Listening to his heavy breathing, I knew that he was asleep. I gently peeled him off me, and placed his head on a sofa cushion as I got up to go look for blankets. There was no way I could carry Jungkook to his room in my condition, so I opted to bring comfort to him. Jimin was fine on the sofa. After laying out several layers of blankets I managed to roll Jungkook onto the makeshift mattress.

"TaeTae-Hyung it's cold," he murmured in his sleep.

I chuckled at the sight as I covered him with another blanket. I turned to leave and go sleep in the comforts of my bed, but stopped in my tracks when Jungkook complained about the cold again, his voice even louder.

I groaned. No matter how cute he seemed, Jungkookie was still a brat. I rummaged around the house for another blanket, but couldn't find one as I had used them all as the mattress. When I went back to check on him, Jungkook had sat up on the mattress, in a daze.

"Hyung, TaeTae-Hyung, it's COLD!!!!" he whined, his eyes were still closed so I wasn't quite sure if he was awake or sleep talking. I grimaced at the loud sound, checking to see if it woke Jimin up. Thankfully, he was still out cold. 

I walked up to the annoying maknae and sat down on the "mattress," facing him.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I asked in a whisper, trying my best not to growl.