pegasus in DC part 4

Seiya was talking to superman of he's adventures of him fighting hades or dark saint evil version of him self and superman laugh of that beacause of he's evil version of himself and he's friend's will they laugh of that.

Seiya: so that's it feel's to hitting your self it feel's weird right.

Superman: yea it's weird in so many ways, alternative earths were you live or die.

Seiya: or that one superman who is a crybaby, or that one time you fought against your alternative self who had a army of heroes.

Superman: yea live is weird he said ill kill ya ill kill ya to death.

While they are joking around when they hear an alarm in the watchtower, some one appears out of no wear he look like superman but the "s" is change for a "u" the other was a woman with an "s" in her chest in black leather.

???: well well well look what we have hear.

???: i think kill them and take this earth, call the others I'll deal with these guys.

Superman: who are you, and leave this earth alone.

???: well sorry but i woun't, but i will make a deal with you gift me your friend there and ill kill ultraman, what do you say.

Superman: how about NO i won't betray a friend of my.

superman shoot his head vision on her and punching him in the face flying him out of her way.

???: and now time for my reward you.

Seiya: sorry i don't like a crazy woman so Pegasus Ryuseiken.

Seiya was using her attack but she dodges his attacks and uses a laso with spikes in it trapping him.

???: my my my you are the kind of guy to never give up.

Seiya: yea your right i don't give up i will always fight for what is right.

When he said that he was now free from the laso and using his attack, she was now Knocked out.

Seiya: well i need find "ultraman" and to stop him from calling reinforcements.

Before he Before he could he was stop by some flash of lightning with a guy in a red and yellow.

???: let's play a game call road rash and your it.

When he said that he punch seiya out cold knocking him out, then he grab's her and leave , it was at diss moment that seiya knew that the invaders are here.

Batman: this is batman, superman are you there what happen there.

Superman: superman here, there was an attack, some people of another earth they call some Reinforcements but seiya is knock out ill caill you, ok superman out.

Elsewear seiya was now in a hospital bed with superman and batman.

Seiya: what happen there did, did they escape or not.

Batman: there was no one else in the watchtower, but now we know this is a invasion now we need see where are they hiding and attack.

Seiya: and what are we waiting for aaaahhhhh.

Superman: we will but you need to rest and heal your wounds.

Seiya: ok thanks supe's ill wait.