dragon in MZ World part 5

Elsa and Shiryu along with the wasp escaped from the hospital where the former heroes were, but they are cornered by other zombies, among them are shocker, Beast, Vulture and Ms Marvel.

Shiryu: You know how to defeat that woman in the air.

Elsa: Something like that but do not use energy attacks she can use it on us, you will have to use your shield.

Shiryu: This is a fight of four to two.

Wasp: what about me.

Shiryu: you can't fight you don't have arms.

Elsa: well you have to take them to another place, because otherwise we will have the big green guy.

Elsa: Ok at the count of three, three.

Elsa, shiryu and wasp are separated leading the other zombies to divide.

Elsa and wasp take beast and vulture

Wasp: come here you damn hairball.

Elsa shoots beast in the face, and shoot vulture in the crotch.

Vulture: damn bitch I'm going to kill you for what you did to me.

Elsa: why are you complain if you can't get it up now.

She shoots the old bird in the head.

Shiryu takes ms marvel and shocker, the good thing is that the dragon first attacks shocker by taking his head off, the bad thing is that he has to fight with ms marvel.

Shiryu went to the base of the last survivors of this land.

Elsa: everything is ready for us to get out of this hell.

They went to the base ready to leave this damn hell, somewhere something terrible comes into space.

???: the earth a place with many innocent people, I have to warn them of about he's arrival.