~chapter 4~

*Ashley's POV*

I laid on my bed reading the latest issue of 'Vogue' while eating freshly made chocolate chip cookies. I was so bored waiting for the clock to reach 6pm. Part of me was nervous for meeting Noah but at the same time I felt happy inside. So far meeting him was the best part of summer vacation. School was a 2 days away and I definitely was NOT looking forward to it. I'm entering 11th grade and the only class I'm looking forward to is AP english.

It felt like years waiting for 6. I found it stupid changing twice already today but I didn't want to wear the same dress I wore earlier today, so I threw on my pink lavender almost see through dress and my black spring jacket. I looked decent but not perfect. I'm a perfectionist so this made me upset but I didn't care. I got to Java beans and to tell the truth, I've never been there before. Once I opened the door, the smell of cinnamon and dark coffee hit me. It smelt delicious. I searched the shop for Noah. There he was at a table near the window at the side looking perfect. He had the same outfit on making me feel embarrassed that I changed. Our eyes met and he got from his seat. We both went to order. He got a coffee with whip cream and I got a hot chocolate. It tasted delicious. Definitely the best hot chocolate I've ever had. It was topped off with freshly made whip cream and milk chocolate shavings.

I took my seat at the table Noah chose and I started to get to know him better. I swear, it's only been a day I've known him, but it feels like I've known him all my life. I was starting to get bored and didn't want to sit anymore and I think Noah could pick up how I was feeling.

"Do you want to go over to park across the street? There's a few benches and we could get some fresh air."

I smiled and nodded and we were off.

The park was small but it was cute and simple. There was a pathway leading into the park followed by an arch gate to the entry. There was a huge fountain in the middle and there were a few baby ducks swimming around. There was about 7 benches all set up on the perimeter of the park. We took the 3rd one on the left. It was nice and quiet. I could even hear birds chirping in the background. The sky was a pinkish orangish color. It wasn't dark yet but it would be soon enough. I was starting to get the chills so I started to move closer to Noah. I stopped moving closer once I felt his hip against mine. He put his arm around me and I felt his eyes burning into my skin. I turned my head only to see him staring at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"The most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

I blushed and didn't know what to say. He stared at me for another while until our faces got close to each other's and he leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft kiss and he tasted like cinnamon, coffee and cream. We broke away and then I leaned in for another. He took my face into his hands and smashed his lips into mine. It felt so right. I have never had a perfect kiss with anyone before until now. It didn't last for as long as I hoped, but it was the most perfect kiss I've ever had.

We sat there until it got dark. I kept thinking to myself, this is the most perfect guy I've ever met.

*Noah's POV*

I just kissed her. Wait what did I do? I can't believe I just kissed a girl I only met this morning. Something inside me was happy I did because I felt connected to her but I had a bad feeling about this. She definitely looked a lot younger than me. I didn't care. She was all I thought about and I didn't want to leave her. The pink sky suddenly turned into a Navy blue sky with dazzling stars and soon it was time to go. I had to prepare for the first teaching job I got at constance billard. I just graduated and was nervous to start but I would try my best to be a great chemistry teacher. We said good bye and exchanged one more kiss. We parted ways and I headed back to my apartment. I knew I would see her again but something inside me missed her non-stop.

*Sorry guys this is a really short chapter! I wanted to write some more and I know this isn't the greatest but I'll edit it or something later on! Please comment! Thanks guys!