~chapter 6 ~

*Hey guys sorry I've been so busy with skating and my family's over so I've been busy ! I'm working on it though !*

*Ashley's POV*

I couldn't concentrate the whole class. All I could think about was how this perfect guy who I had shared a perfect kiss with, was my chemistry teacher. I wasn't expecting to talk to him after school so I was nervous, but excited at the same time. The time passed slowly and I was lost in my own thoughts. I bounced back into reality when I heard my name being called constantly.

"Ashley" a familiar soft voice said. "Ashley?"

"Huh?" I finally answered once I finally snapped back to what was going on.

I looked beside me to see Elizabeth saying "Ashley, what the hell? I've been trying to talk to you for 10 minutes. God. Anyways how HOT is the teacher? Haha I just went up! What did he say to you?"

"Wow slow down!" I chuckled. " Ya the new teacher is um...hot." I stumbled saying the last word. Gosh this was extremely awkward! "Uh I said that my name was Ashley I'm one of the normal ones here in school blah blah blah...and then he said oh nice to meet you and I look forward to teaching you and all that junk." Everything I had just said was a complete lie but I knew Liz would buy it. "What did he say to you?"

" Well I told him my name and basically that he was super hot. Haha JUST KIDDING! But I wish! Anyways ya it was just the basics. He basically also just told me nice to meet you and such. Wouldn't you just like him to rip off his shirt so we can see those sexy abs? "

I could feel myself blush as she said that. Although I do wish I could see his abs. The 2 periods were going extremely slow and I couldn't wait for the final bell to ring. Only because I could then speak to Noah..er Mr.O'Connor...uh whoever he was to me and so I could get home to think about what the hell just happened today. Finally final bell came along and rang. Everyone cheered. This was a tradition in every grade at my school. Everyone always cheered on the first day of school and the last. It was pretty funny hearing the whole school cheer. It was also funny seeing the new kids faces. If your ever in the hall when the final bell rings on these days, you can hear from every class, cheering. People started packing up their notebooks and chemistry expectation papers and such in their bag and left the class suddenly probably now on their was to their lockers and then to leave the school. I slowly put my stuff in my bag preparing myself for what Noah was going to say to me.

"You coming?" I heard Liz say slightly.

"No I have to ask No-er I mean Mr.O'Connor a question. I'll text you tonight okay? See you"

"Okay bye!---TRISH!" I heard her call as she ran out of the class.

I sat in my desk pretending to be packing my stuff so other people wouldn't get suspicious. One by one they left the class. Of course the cheerleaders were the last to leave as they couldn't stop trying to pass Mr.O'Connors desk trying to impress him. Thank god he didn't look up once. It felt like they'd never leave ! I sat down slowly still keeping my gaze on Noah. His eyes shot up once Tiffany the last cheerleader left. I looked back at him but then my gaze went down to the top of my desk. My head shot up when he closed the class door. I could hear the faint sounds of people in the halls but soon fainted away. I sat in silence. I could hear the footsteps towards me and my heart started to sink. My head turned to my right and there was Noah sitting where Elizabeth had been sitting not even 10 minutes ago. I looked over again to see him staring blankly at me. All I could think of doing was staring right back right into his glassy brown eyes.

Finally breaking the dead silence, my mouth opened saying "what did you want to talk about?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you these last 2 days. I never thought the next time I'd see you, would be in my chemistry class. I think your the perfect girl and when I kissed you, all I could think about was us two that moment and nothing else. It's hard to think your my student, as I would of loved spending all the time I could with you. But I don't think this is going to work. "