~chapter 7~

*Yay I'm uploading in a day!! Haha that's a success for mee! <3*

*Ashley's POV*

I followed closely behind Noah to his Black BMW. He opened the door and gestured me to get in. I climbed in and could instantly a new car smell and the leather. The door shut behind me and Noah climbed into the drivers seat. Before I knew it, we were on the road. Noah turned up the radio and Take a minute by K'Naan was on. I started singing the words in my head.

"You have an amazing voice."

"Huh?"

"You were singing?"

What since when had I started singing?

"Oh sorry I didn't realize I was singing out loud." I instantly blushed and Noah just chuckled slightly while smirking.

"Where do you live?" Noah asked breaking the silence.

"Um just in that apartment building over there."

"Wow fancy place. It must be nice I'm sure! I bet the penthouse is amazing."

"It is." I smiled.

"Have you ever been up there?"

I looked down at my lap and mumbled " I live in the penthouse."

"Wow that must be an amazing view."

"It is" I chuckled. "You wanna see it? My mom's at work and my brother is at a friends for the night. You can see the AMAZING view. haha "

" Sure it sounds sort of fun. "

I looked over at him to see him smiling. He pulled his car up to the front and he got out at the same time I did. 'This should be fun' I thought to myself.

*Noah's POV*

The building she lived in was amazing. The outer building was a light brown with black lining and there was so many windows especially in the penthouse. I bet it was amazing up there. I got out of the car. I followed Ashley as we walked through the 10 foot doors and I felt a huge gush of cold air slam into my face. I walked into to see a reception desk to my right and a beautiful sitting area in the centre followed by a restaurant on the left. Wow this seemed like more of a hotel than an apartment building. Ashley continued walking to some elevators and pushed a the UP button. The elevator doors shot open and I stepped in. The doors closed and suddenly it was just me and Ashley. I turned my head to see Ashley staring at me. Her eyes looked glassy and they seemed to sparkle. She walked up to me and her body became close to mine. I looked down at her and went into kiss her. I could feel her lips pull into a smile as we kissed. It was as if I read her mind. The elevator finally came to the penthouse and she dragged me out holding my hand. She let go of my hand and told me I could sit on the couch while she made us some tea. The penthouse was huge. The walls were a nice beige color and when you came in you could see the couch, rug, coffee table, and the fireplace. I looked around and i could see a door leading to a huge balcony with a pool. 'Wow some place' i thought. She came back almost instantly with two cups of green tea and handed one to me. It was warm but not too hot which I liked. I set my cup down and got up to look out of all the windows in her apartment. There was one huge window on one side of the apartment and you had an amazing view.

"Like the view?" Ashley called.

"I love it"

She smiled and sipped more of her tea. I walked over to the couch and sat back down.

"I'm sorry I made you cry earlier." I mentioned.

"It's okay. I understand. If we ever got caught, you would lose your job and get in some major trouble."

"Well yes but I wish we could make this work." As I said that I took her hands and put them into mine while looking deep into her eyes.

"We can work this out. We just have to be careful. Maybe we can just start by just hanging out at your place or mine. Just so we won't get caught."

"Okay it sounds like a plan. Just don't tell anyone about is okay? I trust you" I said while placing a kiss on her forehead.

*Ashley's POV*

I heart basically melted when he kissed me on the forehead. He made my feel safe. I pulled him into a hug and buried my head into his chest. His arms around me felt like my shield. I wanted this moment to last forever. It felt like I had been wrapped in his arms for decades now even though it was only about 5 minutes. We broke away and we just sat there.

"I should get going. I need to do some lesson planning. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow at school? "

"Okay I'll see you later" I replied. He leaned down and kissed my head.

I watched him make his way to the elevator and walk in. He was suddenly gone and I instantly started to miss him. I felt alone. I decided to text Liz and see if she could hang out tonight.

Me: Heyy Heyy Lizzz!!

Liz: Hey missy! What' up?

Me: Wanna come over and hang out?

Liz: Haha sureee be there in 10 =]

The penthouse was silent as I sat on the couch alone. I could hear the streets down below, honking horns.I stepped out on to my balcony and was greeted by a warm ray of sunshine. I looked down to see the cars below, and saw several people walking by the shops across the road. I heard Isabella, our maid, tell me that Elizabeth was here. I ran into the house and my eyes scanned the room for Elizabeth. There she was standing by the elevator.

"HEYYYYYYY!!" she said. haha she was such an amazing friend.

"Hey haha you in the mood to swim?"

"How'd you know?!?" She exclaimed while lifting up her shirt a bit to reveal a bikini top. Haha I know her oh so well.

"Okay I'll be down in a sec."

I went upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me. I took off my clothes until I was wearing just my black lacy bra and underwear. I searched my drawer for my black two piece bathing suit and changed quickly into it. I put the dress back on I was wearing earlier and went downstairs and opened the balcony doors. There was Liz already in the pool.

"Wow the waters Ahhh MAZING!! COME IN!!"

I laughed and got out of my dress. I walked over to the pool and did a cannonball in. Liz was right. The water was so warm but cool at the same time. It was really refreshing. We swam for a while and neither one of us wanted to get out. I called Isabella and asked her to bring some fresh towels from the linen closet and she went right away. Liz and I finally got out of the pool once it was the sun was starting to set and we walked into the penthouse. Liz and I came in giggling while I heard a voice coming from the elevator.

"Hey Ashley I'm so sorry but I forgot my-"

My eyes widened while I realized who was in the penthouse. I looked over to Elizabeth who was shocked as well. My head was spinning and I didn't know what to say. The person at the elevator was the one and only Noah O'Connor.