Where is She?

-3rd Person POV-

At the guild, everyone was chatting, it had been two days since Lucy forgot everything, but no one knew that.

"Have you guys seen Lucy?" Levy asked Natsu, Gray, Lisanna, Erza, Wendy, Carla and Happy.

"Uh no, why?" Natsu said.

Gray looked worried.

"Well she isn't at her house and Mira said that she didn't check out on a job." Levy said looking at her feet. "It's been two days..."

"This might be my fault..." Gray sighed.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"What did you do Gray?" Erza asked sternly.

"I told Lucy that Natsu was with Lisanna." He said. "I could tell she was upset."

"Gray, we were going to tell her." Lisanna stated.

"That's not important right now, we need to find her." Erza said standing up.

She got up onto the stage and informed the guild of Lucy's disappearance. "I need everyone to search for her, Warren you stay here and link us all telepathically." She commanded.

Warren nodded and everyone ran out of the guild in search of the celestial mage.

Team Natsu was searching the forest. Though Natsu couldn't pick up her scent.

"Where is she..." Natsu muttered under his breath in worry.

"GUYS!" Levy shouted running to Erza in tears. "I found these..." She said holding out Lucy's keys.

"She'd never leave her spirits, something must have happened." Wendy said looking at the keys.

Gray punched a nearby tree in anger, he clenched his jaw. "This is my fault..." He growled.

"Stop thinking like that Gray. It's not your fault. Something else happened here, and we will continue searching for her until we find her. We'll send requests to every guild and we will not rest until she is safe with us." Erza said determined.

Warren relayed the message to everyone as they all headed back to the guild. They sent out requests in hopes of finding the blonde mage soon.