Good Ending

-Lucy's POV-

I walk toward the memory with Natsu and the white haired girl.

"Your correct."

I hear this mysterious voice as the memory turned into a golden dust and surrounding me, almost blinding me with the light it created.

I blink open my eyes to see all my friends from Fairy Tail. Natsu, Lissana, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla and Happy. I smiled widely and jumped up hugging them all.

"Guys! I missed you!" I cheered as they all hugged me back.

"We missed you too Lucy." Natsu said.

"Never disappear on us again." Erza warned.

"I'm sorry Lucy." Gray apologised.

I smiled and pulled back from the hug. As I did I saw Midnight and Cobra leaving quietly.

"Oh hell no." I said to myself pushing past my friends heading toward the two criminals.

"What are you doing Luce?" Natsu questioned.

I ignored him, and started to run. I aimed to spear tackle Cobra, but he dodged hearing my thoughts, instead I got Midnight, pushing him to the ground.

"No way you guys are just leaving after what happened." I glared at the two.

The looked at each other then back at me. Midnight and I stood up.

"Well what else are we supposed to do. We're wanted criminals." Midnight said.

"Well... At least come visit. Even if you guys lied to me and were selfish. I had a lot of fun with you guys... And you both mean a lot to me." I smiled.

They both nodded.

"But does one of us mean more to you than the other?" Cobra asked raising a brow.

I looked at him for a moment, then Midnight punched his arm.

"Don't. That's not needed right now." Midnight said.

"Whatever..." Cobra grumbled. "We'll visit when we can." He winked at me as the two left, walking into the distance away from me.

But as I turned around, my family, Fairy Tail, all there for me.

___________

It's been 3 months since I last saw Midnight and Cobra, and since I got my memories back. Natsu and Lissana were still happily together, it no longer hurts seeing them together, and in actual fact their a cute couple.

Juvia was still working on trying to get Gray's heart, I know Gray will give into his feelings for her soon.

Erza and cake are still together, but something tells me they'll never be torn apart...

And then there is me... I moved on from Natsu, I have two special people to thank for that, but its going to be hard from here on out. I also still have my death dragon slayer magic, but I don't use it, its too dangerous, but the smell and hearing is a nice bonus to have when waiting for two criminals.

I smiled to myself and ran out of the guild into the Forrest, hugging to very familiar cloaked figures...